notredacted

Jun 23, 2022
Anyone know the easiest way to get laid at the bar?
Always pick the low alcohol options. They will reduce likeability each time by 1 until they get drunk enough but that's irrelevant since you will be able to make so much more progress each night.

prioritize completing the chat options as once one section is complete it becomes a free repeatable + likeability and alcohol option. Depending on the girl this may take a couple attempts as some options force you to drink (which is why we pick low alcohol drinks). Once you have exhausted the chat options you either drink together or play the dice or rock-paper-scissors games until you max out their alcohol.

For the girls with higher alcohol tolerance (e.g. miki) you will NEED to rely on winning a few of the games. Once you've completed some of their unique missions (after getting 80 likeability) you will auto win them which makes things much easier. iirc the missions you need are for either Enon or Kanna. You only "need" one so I recommend rushing 80 likeability on Kanna and completing her mission (as it's easier).

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
For the girls with higher alcohol tolerance (e.g. miki) you will NEED to rely on winning a few of the games. Once you've completed some of their unique missions (after getting 80 likeability) you will auto win them which makes things much easier. iirc the missions you need are for either Enon or Kanna. You only "need" one so I recommend rushing 80 likeability on Kanna and completing her mission (as it's easier).
Miki was hard as fuck, I insisted in doing her first, took me many many nights. She doesnt speak, doesnt play games and only wants expensive and high alcohol drinks. If you dare take a light cocktail she will call you a teenager. My tip is to start with beer (she wont share the first drink) then go for the sake

ExptZero

Feb 9, 2024
I'm having this same issue and I don't see anyone has answered it yet. Did you figure it out? I have over 100 charm, maxed all 3 on machines, done everything I can see, and I still can't seem to pass the gym part with her because it moves too slow on the bench and ball and the timer always runs out too quick and she just leaves. I must be missing something.
so you have to do it in sequence you need to raise her lust on the ball first and you should let the timer run out then you go to the bench where she is and raise her lust the same as before let the timer run out the lust bar progress with still be there then on the last machine you will fill the bar and get the scene

OmegaZeroEX

Jun 3, 2018
Damn, the fact that Ayano is the only Prequel Heroine that gets to be in the Sequel and even gets her Mom and Little Sister as Sequel Main Heroines, even getting her own ENDING (despite only appearing in a single scene) like her Mom and Little Sister (she's obviously still madly in love with MC she quits her plans to go to England, though she lied to MC about it), they better give us a supreme payoff for making the Matsushita Girls be prominent characters as 3 of the main heroines of the series that are closely related across 2 games. At least they should give us a Matsushita Triple Oyakodon scenes for their trouble.

Ayano sequel.png

Last edited:

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
question, the special massages worth playing or if possible, just skip because i dont know if it generate more gain if play it?
Also, does the android version included DLC?

OmegaZeroEX

Jun 3, 2018
question, the special massages worth playing or if possible, just skip because i dont know if it generate more gain if play it?
Also, does the android version included DLC?
I can only Answer the Massage mini game and I'll say YES, since that's where majority of the H Scenes are, unless you hate OYAKODON or some bs like that.

Reactions: lngen

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Damn, the fact that Ayano is the only Prequel Heroine that gets to be in the Sequel and even gets her Mom and Little Sister as Sequel Main Heroines, even getting her own ENDING (despite only appearing in a single scene) like her Mom and Little Sister (she's obviously still madly in love with MC she quits her plans to go to England, though she lied to MC about it), they better give us a supreme payoff for making the Matsushita Girls be prominent characters as 3 of the main heroines of the series that are closely related across 2 games. At least they should give us a Matsushita Triple Oyakodon scenes for their trouble.

View attachment 3867916
It would be nice to have a sorprise visit of her. (Didn't notice that her had an ending).

Reactions: OmegaZeroEX

OmegaZeroEX

Jun 3, 2018
It would be nice to have a sorprise visit of her. (Didn't notice that her had an ending).
She's still angry about MC not contacting her for 2 years after the Dojo events (which is really understandable of her) so despite definitely wanting to see the MC and make him fuck her brains out again, she's definitely hurt more about the no contact so she didn't visit him despite canceling her studies to England because of him.

In meta sense, they probably want Matsushita Mama and Little Sister to get their spotlight as Main Heroines, not Ayano.

Reactions: Maurice123
3.50 star(s) 40 Votes