lngen

Feb 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hired all characters and grinded for their stats, here's their max stats for anyone who's interested in min-maxing for their own playthroughs.
huh, didnt expected that some great stats early / fresh bought characters have those low max stats. (Sayaka, Tomoko, Naoki)

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Sorry, one more dumb question: when will the full version of the game be released, approximately? I can't seem to find it, but it's already on Steam.
If you are asking when the Steam version will be released here then the answer is whenever someone leaks it here.
I'm pretty sure this is the full steam version? If you are asking about the promised demosaic patch for the game, the developers put it on the back burner after promising it by the end of June. Apparently they are more focused on the android versions of the games for DLSite. So who knows when they will release it now... I was waiting for the patch before spending time playing this or even considering to buy it...

wolvovic

Dec 29, 2020
Anyone have a guide in English I lost my first playthru also is the Steam version the uncensored one
They promised to release the uncensor on Steam. But it's not there yet, where did you find it ?
Can you make a screenshot, I have some doubts.

Uncensor is currently only in Self Defense Dojo

dennis creter

Apr 5, 2018
They promised to release the uncensor on Steam. But it's not there yet, where did you find it ?
Can you make a screenshot, I have some doubts.

Uncensor is currently only in Self Defense Dojo
I didn't find one I was just asking to see if they posted the uncensored on steam and looking for a guide

Faloperito

Jun 23, 2017
Hola. I just downloaded the version, unzipped and executed. But it just remains in a blank screen and never start the game. The mouse pointer is a white gloved hand, and stays like that forever. It never starts.
I have also "Run as Administrator", but the exact same thing happens. Tried both windows versions (DLwin & Steam). I'm uploading a snapshot so you can see the problem.
Do anyone knows how to fix it? Capture.PNG

3.50 star(s) 40 Votes