• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Johnny 1207

Jan 16, 2021
Tips to win guess game?
Still guess but win heroine mission can get items that can guarantee 100% win in guessing game although final biker heroine mission too op I have to train my main to max everything to win lol ps you can carry over some money to newgame plus

Nov 14, 2023
How to get mother x daughter cg pretty much complete money and heroin mission
among 5 datable women, there are 2 pair of mother-daughter
if u have favorability of 100 with all 5 ladies, highlight all characters during the day.
mother daughter will wait in the same room for you to msg. do this for few days to unlock all

Reactions: Johnny 1207

Faxer00

Oct 18, 2019
Still guess but win heroine mission can get items that can guarantee 100% win in guessing game although final biker heroine mission too op I have to train my main to max everything to win lol ps you can carry over some money to newgame plus
I have unlocked the mission for the first girl but idk how to complete.

MatthewOLYH

Jul 4, 2024
View attachment 3633196

Overview:
When he was in junior high school, he was a member of the judo club and even won a gold medal at the national championship, so he is quite skilled. Through a chance encounter, he joined the Koiryu-kai, Yokohama's second organized crime syndicate.
Kota's biggest weakness is how lewd he is, and every time he sees a beautiful woman he's attracted to, he gets the urge to fuck her.
He was once chased after seducing the woman of the organization's executive, but after running away to the countryside for a while, he returned to the group. Yusuke Kawashima, a member of the group, takes great care of Kota, and has recently been trying to train him and have him take over some of his business.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-28
Release Date: 2024-05-28
Original Title: 情欲の古式マッサージ店 -裏サービスにハマる母娘たち-
Developer: WAKUWAKU - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.9.6 + DLC + Steam
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Other Games: Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson
Genre:

Installation:

How to change the language:

DOWNLOAD
Win
(DLsite): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win (Steam): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Cheat Table

BaasB thanks for the steam version

View attachment 3634520 View attachment 3679248 View attachment 3679250 View attachment 3679251 View attachment 3679252 View attachment 3679253 View attachment 3679254 View attachment 3679255
View attachment 3633203 View attachment 3633201 View attachment 3633200 View attachment 3633199 View attachment 3633198 View attachment 3633197
Great game, I wonder what they are going to make next. I have a question though, how do we access the training room/gym? I havent seen anything of the sort yet despite being on my 3rd run

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Great game, I wonder what they are going to make next. I have a question though, how do we access the training room/gym? I havent seen anything of the sort yet despite being on my 3rd run
If you follow the creator in his DLSite blog, he mentioned in the last update he still has in mind a Second DLC for this game and one for the previous one. And the ending definetly sets up for a third and maybe last installement of the story.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Can someone please clarify what the ends are?

The strange things related to Miki worries me as someone who does not care for NTR.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to remove the time I am not a fan of feeling rushed. (I mean timer that ends the run)

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
I had no idea that choosing "give up" during a relationship mission would cause me to completely lose Etsuko's trust and give me a bad end.

Is there any way I can start over with her or did I just completely ruin this playthrough?

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
I had no idea that choosing "give up" during a relationship mission would cause me to completely lose Etsuko's trust and give me a bad end.

Is there any way I can start over with her or did I just completely ruin this playthrough?
press escape, and pick surrender

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
Unfortunately for me the game autosaved after the loss
just turn off auto save function every time u wanna save ur game, then reload ur save game before fight so u won't lose all relationship with all heroines, u'll still get cg defeat from each heroines

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
3.50 star(s) 40 Votes