3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't even get that damn jail cell open. Can't get the key or the knife to work. Can't even get her to stand up. I've literally pushed every button on the keypad, and clicked on everything in the cell....at least to my knowledge. Maybe there's a mysterious button missing that I should have. lol
But, I give up trying to figure this crap out. Judging from the other comments, the game isn't even worth the effort.

Apr 17, 2021
How to open the first cell:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is not real "crap". It has some good intentions, but does not make the most out of it. The concentration is on stealth. But it is true, the artificial intelligence is not so good. You can push against a policeman from behind and he won't realize it. On the other hand you cannot move him by doing it. Well, it looks half-finished.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
In summary, anyone deterred by trying to escape the first cell is not going to enjoy this game anyway because the whole game is based on you figuring things like that out--and that is one of the easier tasks.

Also sadly this is probably the best and most complete game this dev made, although i haven't tried the newest one, "Dungeon Girl."

fukyehz

May 21, 2020
So I hacked the game up using dnSpy and made something extra stupid. With this file, you get an immediate game over if a cop has line of sight on you.

fukyehz

May 21, 2020
Since I'm here, here's a tweaked version (of the original game, not Hardcore Mode). Instead of getting a Game Over, you now get gagged, tied into a random position (said position may not make sense, I'm using whatever animations were leftover) and trapped. Note: enemies stay in place after getting you. I can't fix this (yet).

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote