3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, there's almost no real comparison to be made. I'm 100% sure they're the same developer, despite clever wording making it seem like they're not... I mean, come on—"MCG" and "MCGame"? Couldn't be a coincidence.
I mean yeah, it doesn't take a genius to work out, although it is a little odd that they'd upload it on a new account. Could be that one's a personal account that they now realise they don't want to use. Or they made a new one over algorithm paranoia (I don't think the previous games score too greatly in reviews). Or it's a copycat, for some reason (any previous publicity > no previous publicity?). Just seems a bit weird, is all.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Even though this game is in a poor state, i still find myself wanting to play it. I like the model's proportions and the fact that you can change her clothes as you unlock them. It's just nice to see a female model that doesn't look like she could be underage and/or with huge boobs. It's just a shame that the game is in an alpha state as a final release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beggarman

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
Mmm checking out games then notice some of my favorite tags :p
All my favorite tags.png

Except NSC.png Such a shame, i know real BDSM has nothing to do with sex or being erotic.
I mean I am well aware its just ropes or devices just involving domination with light bondage and maybe some kinky things too like chains and leather and handcuffs/straps.

But do you really enjoy light bondage, being a voyeur, watching her helplessly and then call it a day? :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure where this is going, but i do hope dev does add sexual stuff... else goodluck to the dev!.
I will check back in a few months to see what has become of this game.

EDIT: I like the idea of being hunted but its not so fun when theres nothing to see, hope for "consequences" of being caught :D

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I'm not sure where this is going, but i do hope dev does add sexual stuff... else goodluck to the dev!.
I will check back in a few months to see what has become of this game.

EDIT: I like the idea of being hunted but its not so fun when theres nothing to see, hope for "consequences" of being caught
As far as I can see, the game looks done with. I think the text does specify more to come, but so do their other games, and there's no "Early Access" tag on the steam page. Although I'd hope otherwise, I think they have just pushed it out the door and called it a day.

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
I think they have just pushed it out the door and called it a day.
well I honestly am blind some-days and forget the [completed] tag, this not a bad concept at all and without sexual content I had some fun but personally want more lol. Maybe this dev learns new stuff in a few weeks/months and makes a great game. I saw similar games but never much sexual content/encounters, I shall keep my fingers crossed for more with these themes/setting.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I can reach the top left on the library balcony but there seems to be no point in going there. Don't hold your breath waiting for an update to this game. The dev released a different game called "Explore Girl" after the library was added to this game. You'd be better off waiting for that game to show up here. In the meantime though, i want to figure out this library level.

1600637267957.png

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Honestly, I was expecting that to be an intentionally unbeatable level. I assume you didn't have to glitch or anything?
I did it legitimately but you have to understand the game's poor design choices to do it. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, there is no reward for finishing the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beggarman

testry

Sep 18, 2017
how can I use the damn coins? I've read they distract the guard but I pressed and clicked everything and even said a prayer.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
WASD SHIFT C and F. Follow the directions when it says the objective is at 3m etc.
Press (!) icon to show the hint again. Even it is not in English you can see sometimes what keys to press). If the mouse turns into a magnifier glass it means you can pick something or open a door.
It's a tutorial level. Don't forget to pick up the knives on the bench to untie yourself pressing the 4 bondage icons in the right.

EDIT: I just found out you can set the language to English :)

Last edited:

fauodifajsodk

Oct 16, 2020
Where's the key in the police office third section? It says to find a key and i swear i've searched the entire room and found nothing. Do i need to leave the room and search for it elsewhere?

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Where's the key in the police office third section? It says to find a key and i swear i've searched the entire room and found nothing. Do i need to leave the room and search for it elsewhere?
The key is definitely in that room. Usually when i get stuck on a puzzle, i like to get a cup of coffee while thinking it over.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote