Others - Completed - Bondage Girl [Final] [MCG]

1. 3.00 star(s)

F4C430

Reviewed Version: Final

Summary
    Cute girl, let's you change her clothes, and while the AI is pretty dumb it does at least provide some gameplay rather than the game just being eyecandy.

Gameplay
    Let's address the AI first. A lot of people complain that the AI is really dumb in this game, and while they're correct, it is at least consistent and provides a "puzzle" to solve. The last level in the library especially uses this fact if you're going to beat it without help. I have beaten the game and while it's not great, i did find enjoyment in figuring out how to beat the levels.

Another part people get stuck on is that this game won't hold your hand and make it obvious where the knives and other items are. Some other games might highlight the item and make it glow, but in this one you actually have to look around for yourself. You could always just ask or look up a walkthrough, but if you do that then this game will have nothing to offer you.

Presentation
    The girl in this game is actually very cute and modest in proportions. I especially appreciate that you can change her clothes to your preferences as you unlock them. It's a small point compared to gameplay, but a nice touch nonetheless. Overall though, the graphics are low quality and locked to a low resolution window size. If you make the game fullscreen, it just stretches everything. Personally, this doesn't bother me at all.

Rating
    3/5 because it does actually have gameplay that i enjoyed, otherwise it would be lower. This dev went on to make other games that focus on bondage as well, but unfortunately this is the best they created as of this review despite it being their first.