VN Ren'Py Completed Toilet Paper Dating Simulator [v3.0] [Max O-O]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
This game managed to make me break my "no posting" rules... is that one Kakyoin?!!

Chainbears

Mar 27, 2018
I have a few notes. I thought the relationship with the main love interest progressed to quickly and was inauthentic. Also, and maybe this is being pedantic, I don't like seeing a 'no sexual content' tag on this site. Let this be what it presents itself as: a touching romance with toilet tissue that progresses organically to an intimate situation. It gives voice to the voiceless! It asks poignent questions: can toilet paper love? Can it love with more passion than people can? Also, the toilet paper's tits weren't big enough.

716.jpg

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont know wtf i just played , and even less why did i decide to play that....

its fun, but its weird as fuck... and on top of that, biggest black point, its super super short, even if you try all possibilities.

there is many ending, but let's be honest, its like 3 minutes gameplay per ending, soo you go for a 30 minutes gameplay max in condition to restart everytime to try the various path.

some are super short, some are dumb, some are fun and some just doesnt make sense at all.

fuck my life.... how can i waste precious time testing game like this ? i must have a really shitty life :/

ColdPlate

Jul 19, 2020
Oh god a sequel. and I'm 20 days late to it. I'm not sure if I should be thankful or devastated.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes