VN Ren'Py Completed Toilet Paper Dating Simulator [v3.0] [Max O-O]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Honestly I'm just surprised it took that long. I expected such a game to drop around mid April..

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
and after we are surprised that the world goes nuts :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Agree. One german Shadowrun Auther with focus on Berlin let out yesterday a mini rant about how he and many people did not believed Albert Einsteins statement about Infinity and underestimated how nuts the world could be and give a salute to the original authers of the first Deutschland in den Schatten. Because they got so much closer on the real madness then him though the amis did in the translation cut out many things. For those that are interessted here is original article:
Back to topic well for someone it is awesome, I would rather have an irwish dating simulator. Or a ghost simulator aka you only hear your li but are unable to see.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Well, after all, toilet papers and tissues are the only substitute I found when I got no woman, so makes sense to honour them I guess...
I mean it makes sense in a way, why not draw a smiley face on the wadded up TP and pretend you're giving it a facial

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I really want to know the thought process that would make someone think "let's make a toilet paper protag, I'm sure people are desperate for that".

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
The funny thing is that this is probably more fapworthy than at least 50% of all the hentai out there.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I Guess... This game is Automatically shit! Which is why they have us the Toilet paper? xD

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes