3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

[Son Goku]

Nov 4, 2019
Yeah got it to work eventually, it was a bit odd but I had to look at the kemono posts and realized you don't put them into the "~mods" folder, you're men't to make a "Mods" folder in other place to get them to show as DLC, anyway thanks.
Hey friend, I know what I ask of you will be strange, but since you put those animations below your comment, I would like to do it too, it looks incredible, if it's not a bother brother.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020

You can get the First Clothing Set #1 and Lace Lingerie set from here. The Cheongsam has a dead link.
Looks like all the download links were fixed...?
You can get:
AiFaDian_A.pak
AiFaDian_Cheongsam.pak (the later one, 37.4 MB)
AiFaDian_Lace.pak
AiFaDian_Police.pak
AiFaDian_Wedding.pak

All these files need to go into \The_Killing_Antidote_v0.4.8\TheKillingAntidote\Mods and then you will have multiple new categories in the storage box (no need to lock for these clothes)

GeniusForm

Sep 15, 2022
Anyone know when a newer version will be out? The devs said May, then delayed it to June, and then said July, and now it might be August?

Aiglon

Jul 29, 2021
Just sat down to see what the game was and didn't notice how I played it for 2 hours. It's great. I hope the developers add zombie fucking.

CookCop

Apr 19, 2023
Just sat down to see what the game was and didn't notice how I played it for 2 hours. It's great. I hope the developers add zombie fucking.
They aren't planning on adding it. So unless someone mods the game to add it that will never happen.

Aiglon

Jul 29, 2021
They aren't planning on adding it. So unless someone mods the game to add it that will never happen.
This fact is of course a little disheartening. But we must admit that this game is quite good without sex content. By the way, if the Nexus already has some mods for this game, then maybe modmakers will make a mod for sex.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I'd suggest keeping this game here.
We don't know if it will live forever, or if it will get censored.
So it's smart to keep a backup of a version where the nudity is still possible.

Reactions: whoabro420

dark_3000

Dec 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you talking about the same costumes as here? You can download them there and pun in the "mods" folder of a game. Found it accidentaly yesterday)

If anyone interested, got them on mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And in what location do you put the mods so they appear in the game?

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone know when a newer version will be out? The devs said May, then delayed it to June, and then said July, and now it might be August?
September 14..but its BS like other release dates announced before..how to fucking blueball your fans and lose your game hype ffs...

rainbowvomit

Dec 2, 2020
September 14..but its BS like other release dates announced before..how to fucking blueball your fans and lose your game hype ffs...
there are like 2 ppls making this game or something - and it takes time. So far they had unsuccessful negotiation with investor

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
In a few selected rooms there's a bed, you can save there.
Damn. Wish the dev made that more obvious or part of the tutorial. I lost a lot of time o_O

I made decent progress into the story and died by a mob rush that cornered me. Ended up back at the (only?) autosave at the start of the game (axe and knife pick up). I thought the save system was checkpoints until I realized after dying that I haven't seen another popup since that first one.

Though this experience allowed me to learn something about the game. The placement of some enemies (like the wall crawlers) are not always the same. So multiple runs of the story on other difficulties won't be too dull to do which is nice. Game will still keep you on your toes even if you are speed running the early portion.

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Where's all the sex?
I don't think that was planned. There was nudity and sexy outfits but legal issues (dev is in China) made the dev remove those from the game.
Outfits can be grabbed as "DLC" from dev patreon (how legal dont affect this idk but is thankful it dont). Earlier posts link it somewhere if you find the right one you can get them all for free.
You'll need mods (on Nexus) to unlock nudity and the ability to remove/add the default undies individually. I suggest TKA Nude Jodi (TKA also has a version with pub hair) and it's requirement for that. Pay attention to the install path or it wont work.
Just so it's less confusing, there are 2 mod folders. One included with game where the outfits go (for "DLCs") and one where the nude unlocker and other unofficial mods go.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes