5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ThugzillaDev

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I'm crossing my fingers the developers will release a NSFW DLC hahaha this game is amazing! Totally up my alley with its sense of humor.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Huh, was watching one of my fav YouTubers doing a Let's Play of this game, and looked like might be fun. Guess I could try it out for myself now. Thank you for this.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Should this not get the NTR tag as this contains Reverse NTR? Because Estis made clear enough that she want to steal you as you are Ln'eta's boyfriend.
Or does it not count because this game does not contain sexual acts beyound smouches?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Should this not get the NTR tag as this contains Reverse NTR? Because Estis made clear enough that she want to steal you as you are Ln'eta's boyfriend.
Or does it not count because this game does not contain sexual acts beyound smouches?
Cheating and NTR tags fall under sexual content. Site tags aside, I think this is just straight up cheating. She doesn't so much as "steal you" as you, the player, willingly cheats on L'neta. And you're basically the only one putting in the work to make it happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote