5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This is actually pretty great. The dialogue has a lot of charm, the VA is great, the jokes are hilarious, the eldritch horror is appropriate, and the gameplay is actually pretty cool.

Jan 31, 2022
No idea why this is here, but the last time I played this it was pretty fucking fun.
cause it's still in lane for the other games on the site, visual novel dating sim with cute characters. sexual content aside glad to see it here.

Also - this game is 10 bucks on steam right now without discount, i personally love to see this kind of inventive character creation and storytelling mechanics, so if y'all do as well at least put this on yer wishlist and wait for a deep sale.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Totema

May 26, 2017
the end is just legendary, man is so horny that he even scared of one of the biggest and strongest old god. Fucking Legend

BobJohnsonIII

Jun 10, 2019
Uhh.. well, that is certainly not the usual jam huh.
I don't believe i remember anyone ever trying to convert Cthulhu into a female version before...
I guess there is a first time for everything huh. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
The doujin/manga series Ane Naru Mono made by Pochi-mama has already done it, the main girl Chiyo is based on Shub-Niggurath who is the grandmother of Cthulhu

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote