Others Completed Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash [Final] [Tamsoft/XSEED]

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
But its a bitch to get the mods to work if you have the newer version of the game.
No, it's not that hard to do. Just google the lover's lab page for this game, download the files (they have them neatly organized), and copy/paste the files into the folders it tells you to. It's not that complicated.

Reactions: Teist

Teist

Sep 13, 2018
There is a nude mod but contacting with others I found out it only works on the early version. From what I noticed, there is a "double" layer of the skin of character. For example, getting them nude is half the battle, the "Goods" are covered with bandaids. Then you have to find the fix to remove that. Then ,optional, you can add nipples or pubic hair or have their nails painted. But its a bitch to get the mods to work if you have the newer version of the game.
All of it is fake news, I've modded this exact version with the modderchan's excellent mod. You can find modderchan's mod reposted on loverslab forums.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It might be because of the nude models. I think some of them use high textures, more than the original game. If your game runs fine when they get naked, but lags when their clothes come off, the textures might be too intense.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
It might be because of the nude models. I think some of them use high textures, more than the original game. If your game runs fine when they get naked, but lags when their clothes come off, the textures might be too intense.
its a core i7 8750 h with a 1060 and 16 gigs of ram, and no mods

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
bruh these download links are un fucking believeable why does anomfiles, mixdrop, and the last one reduce the download speed so badly. It shouldn't take 4 to 5 hours for a download like this to finish. Mega isn't that great either since the rar file exceeds the 5gb limit. Can there be a google drive link?