Others Completed Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash [Final] [Tamsoft/XSEED]

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
So the nude mod for the shop is working but I also thought it was supposed to remove stuff from the dress up room. I could do it in Estival Versus, but it's not showing here.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Version: Final
I assume that doesn't refer to the game version, i only downloaded this because i wanted to check out the VR mode that's included in 1.07 and later, but no such luck, it's no different than the version i already had save for some extra DLC as far as i can tell.

Maybe i just don't understand how to activate VR mode which is a real possibility.

Edit: Found some updates on a certain IGG site, got it to 1.08 and tried out the VR, not really worth it for just the VR but a nice bonus i guess (note that 1.07 is the big content update and you need both for 1.08, can't just get the latest update).

Last edited:

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
Here the update 1.06
for me it's solve the problem when i use dlc card the game crash

Reactions: Sigglypuff

keff

Jan 21, 2018
So the nude mod for the shop is working but I also thought it was supposed to remove stuff from the dress up room. I could do it in Estival Versus, but it's not showing here.
you need to apply a commando mod and an invisible outfit mod, you should probably use "Bubbles C2". then you pick the "Bubbles" outfit and set it to color 2

Dude.... Gets a USB PC controller, it is a Hell a-lot better, when you have onw to use to plays this game!
i have several controllers i could use, and often do use. i don't use them for shooters, though. and honestly the in-game controls on keyboard aren't the worst thing ever, it's the complete lack of instructions for how to operate the menus. it literally feels like i'm using some bootleg adapter to use my keyboard and mouse on a console. i've never seen a port this bad before when it comes to keyboard support, i can't believe they actually sell it for money.

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
keff they upgrade the confort with keyboard with the updates
the game on the first page is in 1.01 ,if you look above you will see I put a link for the update 1.06, i don't know if it will help because i play with controller

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
you need to apply a commando mod and an invisible outfit mod, you should probably use "Bubbles C2". then you pick the "Bubbles" outfit and set it to color 2

i have several controllers i could use, and often do use. i don't use them for shooters, though. and honestly the in-game controls on keyboard aren't the worst thing ever, it's the complete lack of instructions for how to operate the menus. it literally feels like i'm using some bootleg adapter to use my keyboard and mouse on a console. i've never seen a port this bad before when it comes to keyboard support, i can't believe they actually sell it for money.
This is a shooter that will work better with a controller. There's an auto-focus/lock-on function... that's really the intended way to play the game. The game is less about shooting accuracy, and more about jetpack/rolling/dodging incoming fire. In fact, only one weapon (sniper rifle) has a bonus related to manual-aiming.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Why can't we have h-games like this?
We also can't have any anime games like this (cuz hurr durr pedophilia if I remember argument correctly). This was most likely the last one, that's why I paid for it and urged people to do the same even if it was a pretty bad port (many critical bugs were fixed months after release).

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Hmmm... I must be doing something wrong since the game isn't working for me. I extracted it to a folder on my desktop and ran the exe. All that happens is a window for the game opens and then gives me a "not responding" crash about 5 seconds later. Run as administrator does the same thing.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Fucking shit pickles, that's what I fucked up. I had the right outfit but didn't realize it was a specific color set it was put on.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
We also can't have any anime games like this (cuz hurr durr pedophilia if I remember argument correctly). This was most likely the last one, that's why I paid for it and urged people to do the same even if it was a pretty bad port (many critical bugs were fixed months after release).
Following your logic Hentai should be pedophilia too. But it is not. Or is it? Oh shit!

Now, seriously... We have these anime graphics on COM3D2 and Koikatsu, for example. But these games don't really have a decent gameplay. This one looks fun.

Last edited:

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello,

Help, please!
I have a mistake 0xc0000142 and I can't fix it... I've already done all the manipulations I know for this kind of error...

Thank you in advance