VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v8.15b.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
I am assuming you meant to say Cheren's scene.
It will trigger automatically by the end of week 8 at night. Thursday I guess.
So just wait for it.

Reactions: ffive

unperturbed248

Sep 9, 2024
so its may almost june how do i get cherns sean to trigger all it says the futuer is cloudy and he hates me so was this something i needed to do way ealierer in the run or is this a futuer event
A lot of the character scenes are time gated; if it says "the future is cloudy" it means you haven't yet reached the date that said scene becomes available, or haven't reached any extra reqs it might demand. Cheren's level 2 scene, for example is time gated to the 25th of May, and has additional restrictions such as taking up your texting slot for the evening and being inaccessible on weekends. I'm not sure whether he actually has a level 4 written yet.

Reactions: ffive

unperturbed248

Sep 9, 2024
I'll leave this here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Contains minor spoilers, but I believe it's up to date.

On another note, I didn't realise there was a way to use console commands on Eonor's apk port, not sure why I figured otherwise but I finally found a keyboard app that lets you open the onscreen keyboard without a text field, this just got a little more interesting!

Last edited:

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
A lot of the character scenes are time gated; if it says "the future is cloudy" it means you haven't yet reached the date that said scene becomes available, or haven't reached any extra reqs it might demand. Cheren's level 2 scene, for example is time gated to the 25th of May, and has additional restrictions such as taking up your texting slot for the evening and being inaccessible on weekends. I'm not sure whether he actually has a level 4 written yet.
ah so its either not written or i missed it some how or messing with his his affection fucked with it cuz i saw nothing pointing to be able to unless i just didnt think to text him and now im caught up with the final weekend in the game

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Does anyone know how much Coordinating Knowledge will be required to pass the Millennium Drop preliminaries?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes