VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v8.15b.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so is there a way in game to check and see what abilitys do. or what exactuly is our starting pickachus abitlys do

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so is there a way in game to check and see what abilitys do. or what exactuly is our starting pickachus abitlys do
Not in game as it currently is, no. MC's Pikachu is a special case and has custom ability that's not revealed/explained until later in the game.

Reactions: tacosnap123

JayJared

Feb 7, 2021
Can you use the Pokemon you have sent to the pc later on? Or rather is the function to do so implemented? Just caught a lvl 5 Cyndaquil before the Battle team tryouts and I want to send it to the pc since it only knows tackle and won't be much help on monday but I also dont wanna "lose" it :'D

Edit: Yes you can! ^^ Just gotta go to the city and access Janines pc.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
what is way to get levels quickly or so did the battle team tryouts and i stoll dont have any mon over 15 and wondering im going get screwd based on my levels and move pool

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
what is way to get levels quickly or so did the battle team tryouts and i stoll dont have any mon over 15 and wondering im going get screwd based on my levels and move pool
While on campus you can ask at the Battle Hall about what pokemon level Janine (or more precisely, the game) expects you to have at given day/week. Generally there isn't much reason to worry -- at the current end of the content (May 30th) the game expects your pokemons to be around lvl.22-23

Last edited:

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
While on campus you can ask at the Balle Hall about what pokemon level Janine (or more precisely, the game) expects you to have at given day/week. Generally there isn't much reason to worry -- at the current end of the content (May 30th) the game expects your pokemons to be around lvl.22-23
ah ok

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so do ethans sences happen automatily it says meet on the moutain in the socal tab but i have no clue where to go to see it

SayajinSuperb

Aug 31, 2024
I need a bit of help with Dawn battle. She always give me Game Over. Then I used cheat to power up my mons, but there's no way to win. So, what I must do? My pikachu always faint and I get Game Over. I refused Lance plan, so, I must accept it to follow the story?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I need a bit of help with Dawn battle. She always give me Game Over. Then I used cheat to power up my mons, but there's no way to win. So, what I must do? My pikachu always faint and I get Game Over. I refused Lance plan, so, I must accept it to follow the story?
The battle is scripted in a way that should leave only your Pikachu as the last pokemon standing. After shrugging off damage for couple rounds you get event where Pikachu gains ability which lets it to select up to two types which override the default electric affinity. Make use of this ability to negate damage from moves Dawn throws at you. Do it for her entire move set and you'll get a move which will end the fight.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

SayajinSuperb

Aug 31, 2024
The battle is scripted in a way that should leave only your Pikachu as the last pokemon standing. After shrugging off damage for couple rounds you get event where Pikachu gains ability which lets it to select up to two types which override the default electric affinity. Make use of this ability to negate damage from moves Dawn throws at you. Do it for her entire move set and you'll get a move which will end the fight.
Nothing of that happens. My pikachu faint as the others mons. He don't start the special transformation. He simply go down and then Game Over. Probably a bug in the game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Nothing of that happens. My pikachu faint as the others mons. He don't start the special transformation. He simply go down and then Game Over. Probably a bug in the game.
Hmm you mention you've used cheats so maybe something got bugged in the process. Hard to tell one way or the other.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so in the mountain everytime i enconter something getting a renpy error i can at least ignore it and it works as normal

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
If you use console cheat to get full exp before Dawn fight, your Pikachu will not activate the "follow up level", so he will stay lv7 and don't turn into liberation version. That's what cause the Dawn fight bug. So don't use exp console command before this battle.

Reactions: ffive

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so its may almost june how do i get cherns sean to trigger all it says the futuer is cloudy and he hates me so was this something i needed to do way ealierer in the run or is this a futuer event

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes