VN Others Completed Peach Syrup! [July] [Bunnybits]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Copious5451

Jun 12, 2024
Can we get a cg rip? The PNG files can't be opened.
They are encrypted with a very simple XOR cypher. Open one of the files in a Hex editor and XOR the entire file with "0A 2B 36 6F 0B" then save it. It will open in a standard image viewer.

This game is built on a very old version of Degica VN Maker, and likewise almost all of this games 600 megabytes are default assets that are largely unused. As far as I can tell there are only 9 original CGs in the game files, not including the character masks, Most of them completely unused, and one in particular showing a sex act.

Reactions: moonseed

holylord

Oct 25, 2018
They are encrypted with a very simple XOR cypher. Open one of the files in a Hex editor and XOR the entire file with "0A 2B 36 6F 0B" then save it. It will open in a standard image viewer.

This game is built on a very old version of Degica VN Maker, and likewise almost all of this games 600 megabytes are default assets that are largely unused. As far as I can tell there are only 9 original CGs in the game files, not including the character masks, Most of them completely unused, and one in particular showing a sex act.
can you upload a file with the images already decrypted I'm to stupid to figure out how to do it

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes