VN Others Completed Peach Syrup! [July] [Bunnybits]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Hi to all. Is this the complete game? some CGs don't show up during the game...and completed the story, the gallery folder is empty. Thanks in advance for any info :)

Reactions: naoc and atur

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
The Admins are pretty agressive towards anything loli related. It definetley feels like they pick and choose what gets in......
Insexual Awakening Is pretty out there and from what I heard they had to show that the Main Protagonist is at least in puberty. I mean I get the guide lines. People can make some pretty sketchy shit but in my eyes animation isn't real so it's a moot point. Still good to have standards though.

Still would be nice to see more sexual awakening stories but with furries. Mostly because their age rang is vague at best so I'd imagine the rules on that is a bit more 'laxed.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
The Admins are pretty agressive towards anything loli related. It definetley feels like they pick and choose what gets in......
There're quite a few obvious loli games here. Look at Goblin Walker, it's pretty hardcore, I mean if they allow that they should allow every loli game out there imo.

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
nah the goblin walker is censored!!!!!why didn't you tell me that dear??
Because i don't think you need me to read the description of a game. xD
You asked where you could find the game, well now you know.
You didn't mention in the slightest that you wanted the game uncensored. :)

• Haha
Reactions: nanajosh
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes