VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

danziee

Dec 17, 2021
Thanks, OP. This is a cute game with a ton of choices. Apparently, another DLC is getting ready to be released soon as well, at least according to Twitter. The wedding DLC.

Reactions: sweaterweather4327

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
anyone have the ol2 beta demo? it was released today
Probably need to make a request thread.
Here is the OL2 beta

Our Life: Now & Forever Mini-Demo Beta Build
Win/Linux:
Mac:
APK:

(I haven't yet uploaded it to any other hosts, I may post some other links like mega later if I get time)

sp_Ace

Dec 13, 2020
Here is the OL2 beta

Our Life: Now & Forever Mini-Demo Beta Build
Win/Linux:
Mac:
APK:

(I haven't yet uploaded it to any other hosts, I may post some other links like mega later if I get time)
Bless you and GB for this Christmas present! :love:

Last edited:

kiciyo

Oct 13, 2021
Hey people. I have a problem with new version with beta build wedding dlc for android. I downloaded that and I have "zip" file. I didn't saw there any apk file in it after unzip. What should I do? Sorry for being dumb XD

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
GB Patch just uploaded a post on tumblr that says this exactly ' the Cove Wedding DLC and the Our Life: Now & Forever mini-demo will both be releasing publicly in January, 2022! '

Also a goal list!

GB Patch 2022 Goals:

· Release the Cove Wedding DLC, Derek Story DLC, and Baxter Story DLC for Our Life: Beginnings & Always

· Launch Our Life: Beginnings & Always on the Googleplay Store

· Release the Our Life: Now & Forever mini-demo publicly

· Release a full length Our Life: Now & Forever demo publicly

· Have Our Life: Now & Forever become our main project in development

· Launch a crowdfunding campaign for Our Life: Now & Forever

· Do some work on our older projects that had be paused after OL’s scale was immensely expanded

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
Not really :) theyre adoptive moms, it says so in stage 2, i think
it says so in step 1, the thing you're referring to is in step 2 when you and lizzie find out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also referring to melongirl, the devs implement the 2 mom's really well so it doesnt really feel token'd in or forced. just really wholesome. honestly "just really wholesome" should be the tagline of the entire game/ series at this point

Reactions: Angelaizawa

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
it says so in step 1, the thing you're referring to is in step 2 when you and lizzie find out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also referring to melongirl, the devs implement the 2 mom's really well so it doesnt really feel token'd in or forced. just really wholesome. honestly "just really wholesome" should be the tagline of the entire game/ series at this point
Yeah it's pretty well implemented. Just glad in N&F we get to actually pick the relationship with our Mom. B&A is indeed "just really wholesome" to the point of being almost toxically sweet with others. You can only be kinda mad at your moms for abandoning you in a farmers market, even after picking choices that outright state you are overwhelmed. You can only have a one-way relationship only with thinking they're 'kind of difficult'. I mean Lizzie can only get mad at you like once, and that's only if you tell the truth about what happened. She's just pouting if you keep the truth and then ask her to make up with Cove (or either of the blackmailing options).

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes