VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

nzkun911

Sep 3, 2019
pls i still can't figure it out how to install the dlc on android try to install the dlc first and open it then install the base game but still can't find the the dlc in the game, anyone? help??

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
pls i still can't figure it out how to install the dlc on android try to install the dlc first and open it then install the base game but still can't find the the dlc in the game, anyone? help??
I downloaded the 1.7.1 android + all dlc version both from mega and pixel. Both of them still show no dlc in game
If you guys are still having trouble, I figured out a way to get the DLC to work on Android. First you download the DLC from here
Then you just download and open each individual DLC, then download the game again, and the DLC should say they're all installed

• Red Heart
Reactions: C-Time

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
If you guys are still having trouble, I figured out a way to get the DLC to work on Android. First you download the DLC from here Mega
Then you just download and open each individual DLC, then download the game again, and the DLC should say they're all installed
Thanks! I finally managed to install and get everything working (y)

Joseagr2003

Sep 2, 2021
Hey, I would like your opinion. I already played the full base game, with Baxter DLC, cove and Derek extras, but is it worth playing it again with the Patreon extras?

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
Hey, I would like your opinion. I already played the full base game, with Baxter DLC, cove and Derek extras, but is it worth playing it again with the Patreon extras?
The patreon moments aren't actually attached to the base game, they exist as standalone games so you can just play them on their own

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes