Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Was just looking around... Does this game have a Male or Female protagonist?

All these pictures, are they teachers?
Or maybe milf's in the game?

thx

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Was just looking around... Does this game have a Male or Female protagonist?

All these pictures, are they teachers?
Or maybe milf's in the game?

thx
Male protagonist, the milfs would be the girls mothers and can be assigned as teachers yes.

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Male protagonist, the milfs would be the girls mothers and can be assigned as teachers yes.
Thank you so much I appreciate it.

It kinda threw me off for a second since all these ladies are in their 30's.
Very pretty selection, though.

Cheers
Have a good one.

nada_nix

Dec 3, 2018
Exception when ending exam, consistent 3 times in a row.
Installed new version in its own folder, added a few modded women, removed others. Applied hotfix.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Exception when ending exam, consistent 3 times in a row.
Installed new version in its own folder, added a few modded women, removed others. Applied hotfix.
Pretty niche bug but thanks for reporting it here is a fix.

It was caused by the "upgrade" and "faculty" hint events being rolled into one but the event manager not updating and removing the old event.

EDIT: I have added actual clean up to events and that will be released in the future so the compatibility function can be removed. Thanks for pointing out this error.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: nada_nix
Jan 28, 2020
You worked on it a year? Maybe you should have worked on it working. I just downloaded it and your little hotfix and all i get is a clipboard. Complete waste of time.

• Angry
Reactions: Kodex

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
You worked on it a year? Maybe you should have worked on it working. I just downloaded it and your little hotfix and all i get is a clipboard. Complete waste of time.
Downloaded over 4,000 times and you are the first one to come here and say this. Do you think the problem might be you? Like already stated, if you need help using your computer, add more info.

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
The error you are getting is specfically because of the 0.25 example mods used different folder names to 0.3. So if you go into "game/_mods/example_mods" and delete the "girl" and "mother" folder it will fix that error.
So this is going to be true for user content in the mod spreadsheet? We should wait for people to update them from 0.25 to 0.3 as well?

Catino

Nov 16, 2023
My suggestion is to avoid UI bloat, by that I mean, don´t overcomplicated the UI and keep things simpler. I mean, why we have to move the mouse all around the screen the screen, on a mapped photo, for an item, instead of a simple menu?

Also, the implementation of "codes", or cheats, in the other game was better. The saving grace of the other was how simple it was, and could have been better, but was simpler in UI than this one.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes