Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
As someone who've played all of these games, the true ending REQUIRES following a guide to the letter. It's impossible to get it otherwise and you don't want to spend another 50+ hours trying to get it.

To get the girl's CG or "ending" you need to select the right conversation options which will lower the affection of the other girls. You can forget about saving before the marriage choice so you can see all of their CG since you will usually only have one option available; of course, you can always follow a strict guide.

Other than those issues, the game's story is pretty interesting and you'll know if the gameplay is good enough for you within the first few minutes. I recommend cheating.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dunken122

johnnylee9876

Jan 2, 2018
I love the idea of the game where the story takes place over generations, but man is it a grind and a real sonofagun to get the true ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dunken122

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
As someone who've played all of these games, the true ending REQUIRES following a guide to the letter. It's impossible to get it otherwise and you don't want to spend another 50+ hours trying to get it.

To get the girl's CG or "ending" you need to select the right conversation options which will lower the affection of the other girls. You can forget about saving before the marriage choice so you can see all of their CG since you will usually only have one option available; of course, you can always follow a strict guide.

Other than those issues, the game's story is pretty interesting and you'll know if the gameplay is good enough for you within the first few minutes. I recommend cheating.
Wholly agree with this statement

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Wasnt this an old PS3 game trilogy? is this a new game in the series, a port of one of the old games, or an enhanced rerelease with new content?

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
I don't personally remember this one being censored that hard. Agarest Zero was handled well, and well.... we are not going to even think about Agarest 2, especially how they butchered the pc version...
from what i know, only thing that was really censored/cut with this series is some loli stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: Alfre4u

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Huh..? The First protagonist is nowhere near being a Pedo, his romance options are all physically adult looking. The last protagonist, you would be closer at least.
I'm making a joke about the goofy, overdramatic language that he used to quit the army and become "an enemy of mankind" or whatever the exact phrasing was the minute a prepubescent elf girl batted her eyelashes at him.

Reactions: Overlord111!

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
I'm making a joke about the goofy, overdramatic language that he used to quit the army and become "an enemy of mankind" or whatever the exact phrasing was the minute a prepubescent elf girl batted her eyelashes at him.
Haha, I figured with the first half of the comment, though still wanted to clarify

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I remember playing this game back on the xbox years ago, dont remember finishing it. i remember i went to the next generation then got hit hard by a really difficult part, got mad and quit. If i am remembering right i did like the story to where i stopped and the concept of the generations feature, dont really know any games besides this one that done that. well maybe one of the Fire Emblem games but not sure if that counts.

Last edited:

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021
I have and played this game way back on the xbox 360 as well. Can't recall my nostalgia over this, but grind and guides aside, the music was at least fitting in areas. Hell, did it on hardest difficulty just to face some stupid boss that was locked behind said difficulty, cause my youth had nothing better to do back then, lol.

Also, the physical swag for the 360 version. Still have them. (Boob mouse pad, and pillow cover as example, forgot the rest.)

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone here fan of the Musou/Warriors series? Specially the Empires spin-offs? This is what I always wanted for an Empires game: a generational system. Like, in the Samurai Warriors series, it took Nobunaga, Hideyoshi and Ieyasu to finally unite the land. Give me an Empires experience like that.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Like its only upside is being one of the few JRPGs that tries to tackle a multi-generational story but it's not like it's the only game series that does that.
Btw I love generational games, what are other ones you know?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Dunken122 are you taking my stuff from my hard disk? :LOL:
I suppose next are Agarest Zero and Agarest 2.
Is a fine game with a good story.
I think I like the first one the most... but the other two aren't bad either.
Is a classic Game novel like Kamidori Alchemy Meister but without explicit sexual content.
I enjoyed it personally.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Dunken122 are you taking my stuff from my hard disk? :LOL:
I suppose next are Agarest Zero and Agarest 2.
Is a fine game with a good story.
I think I like the first one the most... but the other two aren't bad either.
Is a classic Game novel like Kamidori Alchemy Meister but without explicit sexual content.
I enjoyed it personally.
Possibly Zero. Agarest 2 and Mariage maybe.... A lot of people have complaints about me putting this one on here so I think I'm going to get a more in-depth approval by the uploaders/mods before I actually upload any other in the series.

Midfi

May 16, 2018
The grind is real annoying but only if your first playthrough is on hard. Easier to have two playthroughs and carry over equipment on new game+. Agarest Zero is more difficult because you can't carry much back on new game+ which are the important passive active skills like atk +999.
I also hate how Agarest 2 (ps3) has performance issues that never got fix and the one on PC is censored.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
I remember this game coming out for the Xbox 360. Subpar gameplay and a huge amount of grinding.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Possibly Zero. Agarest 2 and Mariage maybe.... A lot of people have complaints about me putting this one on here so I think I'm going to get a more in-depth approval by the uploaders/mods before I actually upload any other in the series.
Well imho there are way worse games but is always something that depends how many people likes a certain genre or not.
And when there is a game without sexual content there is always someone complaining about it like if a game without sexual content is automatically bad... But let's close instantly this argument. :LOL:
This one is still an Eroge so I think deserves some space, even if it has 8 years already so don't worry too much about people compaints... there are always who likes or doesn't like a game, and this title has done 3-4 games so there are people who obviusly liked this title. I personally appreciate this one so keep it up! (y)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes