5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Is this like the anime in same name?? My very first time to Japan anime romance was that and it make me feel Brah and upset. Maybe romance not my thing and I hope this one aint like the anime or it is new one. I dont remember much bout anime beside ending

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
Is this like the anime in same name?? My very first time to Japan anime romance was that and it make me feel Brah and upset. Maybe romance not my thing and I hope this one aint like the anime or it is new one. I dont remember much bout anime beside ending
Yeah, anime based on it. VN is better

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
WA2 is a masterpiece. You should definitely check it out.
I actually had it years back, but lost track of it. I think the translation wasn't fully complete back then though, or something along those lines. Definitely grabbed it and hoping to find time to play it soon.

Reactions: youmustbejoking

RavenFamiliar

Jan 25, 2019
Is it possible this could be updated? At launch, the game was unplayable on any hardware with integrated graphics. So the patch is a rather critical fix needed to this version.

Reactions: Spirox

koroso

Jun 16, 2020
I wonder why this studio started as eroge and then went SFW later.
Easy, they got pretty good success with their first white album game due to it's plot rather than the plot, just like myself, loving more the plot rather than the H, like, for 2 character the H is actually a crucial part of the character development but the rest are actually pretty fine, though I still hate how undecisive the MC is on the first and last part of the novel, totally dumbass, he only gets his balls right during the 2nd part of the novel, where you get to choose one of the many characters in the series.

To summarize all that:
Plot>Sex
Less sex = reach even more passionate lectors rather than ppl that want some quick fap and goodbyes.

Parakleet

Jul 10, 2021
So I just went to start this game, but there doesn't seem to be a way in the options menu to have it accept your changes and return to the game...just a cancel key. Any advice?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote