Unreal Engine Completed VR Paradise Gentlemen's Club [v1.14] [VR Paradise]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Could not get this to work with v1.18 and the crack in the full game folder. Even turned off internet connections. Game still says that this version of the game is expired.
Me too but I don't get the license error if I use smartsteamloader. I can use left arrow and esc button but one does nothing and the other quit. But I don't have any VR controller.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
I can confirm that changin the time of the PC make disappear the expired version error. Still I can't do anything because it doesn't recognize mouse and keyboard.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Did they even remove the demo version? You can't find it in steam, and when you try to install it from steamdb, it says no license. The game you download from the header also doesn't have a license. When you try to run it with SmartSteamLoader, it says the game is out of date. When you try to download depot, it says no license again. Is there no way to play this game now?

bananpizza4

Jul 16, 2020
Did they even remove the demo version? You can't find it in steam, and when you try to install it from steamdb, it says no license. The game you download from the header also doesn't have a license. When you try to run it with SmartSteamLoader, it says the game is out of date. When you try to download depot, it says no license again. Is there no way to play this game now?
I figured out how to download it about 4 months ago and the game itself still works for me. I wrote myself some cryptic steps to re-download when an update comes out, so hopefully it'll be of some use for you. If not, I'll try to figure it out again:

Using Depot Downloader, enter in CMD: "dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -dir ".\VR Paradise" -app 1061290 -depot 896891 -manifest ###################### -username USERNAME_HERE_REPLACE -password PASSWORD_HERE_REPLACE" without quotes
Replace the manifest with the build id on the SteamDB for VR Paradise with app ID 896891, not 896890

Replace files with the undemo zip

Hopefully this works for you, might not anymore

SK91

Jul 20, 2021
I figured out how to download it about 4 months ago and the game itself still works for me. I wrote myself some cryptic steps to re-download when an update comes out, so hopefully it'll be of some use for you. If not, I'll try to figure it out again:

Using Depot Downloader, enter in CMD: "dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -dir ".\VR Paradise" -app 1061290 -depot 896891 -manifest ###################### -username USERNAME_HERE_REPLACE -password PASSWORD_HERE_REPLACE" without quotes
Replace the manifest with the build id on the SteamDB for VR Paradise with app ID 896891, not 896890

Thanks for the write up, though the instructions are a bit too cryptic to be used for me anyway, as a first time user

Reactions: Pofern

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019

I did this, but I don’t have a license for this game, so steamcmd doesn’t want to download anything, and even more so, no one will let an anonymous person download anything.

Using Steam3 suggested CellID: 151
Got 72 licenses for account!
Got AppInfo for 1061290
Using app branch: 'public'.
Got AppInfo for 896890
Got depot key for 896891 result: AccessDenied
Disconnected from Steam
No valid depot key for 896891, unable to download.
Total downloaded: 0 bytes (0 bytes uncompressed) from 0 depots

Can you write a step-by-step instruction?
it still won't work, it looks like all previous builds worked exclusively due to the downloaded demo version, which is no longer available to anyone

Last edited:

kingjamz

Feb 1, 2023
The bypass no longer works, you can not download the demo at all anymore even directly from the servers with apps like depotdownloader.

So i wonder, if one were to buy the game and return it after copying all the files. Could they then use like steamless or goldberg etc to patch it?

Personally any version i download once i replace the steamapi it launches into the game but im hit with the demo game text.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The bypass no longer works, you can not download the demo at all anymore even directly from the servers with apps like depotdownloader.

So i wonder, if one were to buy the game and return it after copying all the files. Could they then use like steamless or goldberg etc to patch it?

Personally any version i download once i replace the steamapi it launches into the game but im hit with the demo game text.
steam work hard and they already find a way to prevent creamapi. its a matter of time for them to find out how to counter goldberg or else.

it would be nice if the game was available on GoG. Specially as devs dont seems to do much on it anymore outside of putting out random dlc for event to keep game barely alive and make money.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Maybe someone will upload the latest working version of NoSteam. For once I bought myself a VR headset, wanted to see this game live. I'm more than sure that someone still has a working build.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes