RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
you should definitely join their discord and ask around
I think it should be up to the individual JoiPlay users to go and search for a solution. I always get the latest version of the app and its plugins - especially the RPGM one - and the translated versions we have here run absolutely fine

Reactions: Fiamos

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
How far is the most recent public translation and can saves be transferred over? If it's translated enough to learn the game I can just grind till the new update is out.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
How far is the most recent public translation and can saves be transferred over? If it's translated enough to learn the game I can just grind till the new update is out.
Saves can be transferred over (though there are some odd translation stuff that gets stuck between old saves and new translations).

The most recent public translation has everything translated up to the third boss.

The game will have everything encounterable in the main story fully translated by next week though, so you may want to hold back until then.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Saves can be transferred over (though there are some odd translation stuff that gets stuck between old saves and new translations).

The most recent public translation has everything translated up to the third boss.

The game will have everything encounterable in the main story fully translated by next week though, so you may want to hold back until then.
Next week.... yeah I guess I can do that lol thanks for your work so far. Are the menus and such translated? I have no clue what Im doing, why everyone is pregnant and so forth haha.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
...I was gonna say something about this game being out for the better half of a decade before the translation, but holy shit it only released in 2021

What the fuck

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
...I was gonna say something about this game being out for the better half of a decade before the translation, but holy shit it only released in 2021

What the fuck
You might be thinking of the first game, Vitamin Quest. That one was released in... 2014? 2015? Somewhere around there.