Unity None [Translation Request] Sealed Labyrinth Reincarnation “KODOKU NO MAIKYU” (Labyrinth of the Torch) RJ01136372

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
I don't understand why this isn't that popular. Sure, the gameplay sucks, and you can't translate it the easy way... But the animations are great, as is the clothing system (for animation purposes). I ask again for a kind soul to share their Full Save if possible.
You just answered your question. You are requesting for a translation of a game that's hard to translate even for denizens of Translation.

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
according to their website, a part of the UI is translated into English. In the latest version.
1723567024707.png

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
but it's fucked up, I tried all the keys to find the Menu, and it's not even there, you can't even hit the enemy.
I came back to it and mapped some of the controls.
X is 3 or mouse5 click
B is left-click
Y is right-click
A is middle-click
IJKL is visual
WASD is movement
esc is evade
to manage NPC you can click on their images in the dropdown
Enter to exit menus

Last edited:

nubis

Sep 14, 2018
New patch (1.00612) seems to have borked the game. Can't move using WASD nor Controller.

Even starting a new game does not fix the problem of being unable to move. Do I have to remove something in the registry or in the Local folders of the old version?

EDIT: Tried the newest 1.00613 patch uploaded today. Controls still broken. Don't waste your money on this.

Last edited:

orakyl162

Jan 8, 2018
New patch (1.00612) seems to have borked the game. Can't move using WASD nor Controller.

Even starting a new game does not fix the problem of being unable to move. Do I have to remove something in the registry or in the Local folders of the old version?

EDIT: Tried the newest 1.00613 patch uploaded today. Controls still broken. Don't waste your money on this.
can you share the new version plz?

Reactions: ryuhatsune

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
like when youre about to wash the dishes but then your mom asks you to so you dont want to anymore. but then again - mate politely asked, i dunno what got you so twisted about it

nubis

Sep 14, 2018
like when youre about to wash the dishes but then your mom asks you to so you dont want to anymore. but then again - mate politely asked, i dunno what got you so twisted about it
Thing is, you don't beg for stuff you can actually buy. If people will share, they will. You throw a bone, next thing you know the whole pack is here wanting some too.

Jhonjairo09

Aug 3, 2020
Does anyone know why the game crashes? Everything goes super well and after a while it closes by itself

weskershoni

Nov 11, 2018
for me the most annoying thing is the fact that you cannot save, since both auto save and manual save are just broken! when loading any save file you will be in a full black area , cannot move and do anything

Goatman129

Oct 18, 2019
for me the most annoying thing is the fact that you cannot save, since both auto save and manual save are just broken! when loading any save file you will be in a full black area , cannot move and do anything
cant save? did the new update fuck the save system up?

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
That's wrong, I played it with my keyboard. However, it's been a while since I last played it.
It should have a control scheme similar to that of games like Monster Girl Conquest Records Battle Orc. Using ASDFZXCV
I always got this bug , with the free demo, older version and even after I bought it from DL site. basically you can save but it is broken af when u try to load the game
For me, it's sometimes starting a new game when I load a save, but restarting the game fixes it.

What surprises me about this game is that there's still new animation, since everything is random you might think you saw everything.