Collection - RPGM - TheDarknessZs Collection [2024-08-24] [TheDarknessZs]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Nothingnnnxd

I would like to say first. I talk spanish. And second, I can't take it seriously with how is translated. A little goofy for me. Also Idk if the stories are connected. If they are is so confusing (I prefer if they are AUs or they are trying to put this OCs in those situations). The art got me curious sometimes, good quality others a little not; the art in the deads are good (in my opinion), some ones aren't even draw and got me "???" (like the mirror why not animated and this other one is it, probably too much to draw and just for one scene, that you can ignore. I get it.); A yeah the scenes are good (Fapped at least one time with each one) The storytelling is OK. The characters also, the puzzles aren't that difficult(except the braile one, because I didn't know braile, probably whoever is reading also didn't know; and also if you pay attention there are 2 boards to A to Z and even if you write HOME it tells you is wrong, if you didn't write with the left one), the rpg element is ... acceptable. Still sad that there isn't a gallery in the main menu, but atleast in the menu of the game (Still how to you unlock the last image).
    I am really interested with their next works.