VN Ren'Py The Cronos [v0.05] [TioCuba]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

RykerSlaps

Jan 31, 2022
I am so confused was there not a game with this exact title. I mean I literally have automatic saves in the game of a game and I feel like i've played this but I installed the game and it just seems to be a very small demo? Just genuinely confused lol

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

I’ve been pretty disorganized after finishing the first Pre-Alpha 0.05 version of TheCronos. This has caused significant delays, not only in the progress of the game but also with my other project, which is taking up more of my time right now. I apologize for that.
:PepeSad:

Recently, I’ve completed my scheduler. If I manage to stick to it and finish by September 10th, I should have 80% of the backlog for my other project done. By the end of September, it should be completely finished, giving me a margin of about 4 months where I can focus solely on advancing TheCronos.
:HAHAA:

Assuming it takes me a full month to finish planning the story for the next 5 versions and get accustomed to using some pending tools, I estimate that version 0.1, with over 1500 renders and several sex animations
:BongoHacker:
, should be ready in 4 to 6 months.
:airquotes:

It might seem like a long time, but I want to focus on planting good seeds to eventually see positive results. Still, this is just an estimate, as I’m not yet sure if, after making 0.05, I’ve mastered enough of the general aspects of creating a visual novel to do it faster while maintaining quality.
:PepesHat:

This doesn’t mean I’ll disappear—quite the opposite
:nono:
. Starting in mid-October, I’ll be uploading one or more full 4K renders of some scenes from the game. Not only will I share renders, but I’ll also give you a small plot spoiler and provide the official synopsis.
:okThumb:

I’ll also be happy to answer any questions or doubts that come up. I have something grand in mind that I hope to bring to reality and surpass.
:excellent:

If you want to support as you see significant progress, go for it! It wouldn’t hurt
:eyebrows:
. If you don’t want to for whatever reason, NO BIG DEAL, FRIEND
:chad:
. Right now, I’m doing this to prove to myself what I’m capable of and to try creating that fantasy story I’ve always wanted to see realized in my own anime. But since an anime isn’t possible, I hope my visual novel achieves that.
:wall:

May the grace of the Goddess Ena
:BlessedEna:
be with you always, and may Nexura not kick your ass!
:NexurasIntenseStare:

• Sad
Reactions: pemoj
Aug 7, 2024
A sexual scene with several characters 1000s of years into the past that involves one of the girls? Sure I'd be down to watch one of the potential LIs and apparent face of the game have a scene dedicated to getting dicked down by characters that aren't the MC. /s

What an utter disappointment. Even if the dev is unsure, the fact that it crossed their mind doesn't bode well. :FacePalm:
The dev asks for trust and says harem, then they add shit like that, what a joke, no idea why they think anyone would want town bikes in a harem.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

I’ve been pretty disorganized after finishing the first Pre-Alpha 0.05 version of TheCronos. This has caused significant delays, not only in the progress of the game but also with my other project, which is taking up more of my time right now. I apologize for that.
:PepeSad:

Recently, I’ve completed my scheduler. If I manage to stick to it and finish by September 10th, I should have 80% of the backlog for my other project done. By the end of September, it should be completely finished, giving me a margin of about 4 months where I can focus solely on advancing TheCronos.
:HAHAA:

Assuming it takes me a full month to finish planning the story for the next 5 versions and get accustomed to using some pending tools, I estimate that version 0.1, with over 1500 renders and several sex animations
:BongoHacker:
, should be ready in 4 to 6 months.
:airquotes:

It might seem like a long time, but I want to focus on planting good seeds to eventually see positive results. Still, this is just an estimate, as I’m not yet sure if, after making 0.05, I’ve mastered enough of the general aspects of creating a visual novel to do it faster while maintaining quality.
:PepesHat:

This doesn’t mean I’ll disappear—quite the opposite
:nono:
. Starting in mid-October, I’ll be uploading one or more full 4K renders of some scenes from the game. Not only will I share renders, but I’ll also give you a small plot spoiler and provide the official synopsis.
:okThumb:

I’ll also be happy to answer any questions or doubts that come up. I have something grand in mind that I hope to bring to reality and surpass.
:excellent:

If you want to support as you see significant progress, go for it! It wouldn’t hurt
:eyebrows:
. If you don’t want to for whatever reason, NO BIG DEAL, FRIEND
:chad:
. Right now, I’m doing this to prove to myself what I’m capable of and to try creating that fantasy story I’ve always wanted to see realized in my own anime. But since an anime isn’t possible, I hope my visual novel achieves that.
:wall:

May the grace of the Goddess Ena
:BlessedEna:
be with you always, and may Nexura not kick your ass!
:NexurasIntenseStare:
So was that status update even about this game at all, or even an update? Also I think it could use a few more emojis, it seems lacking somehow.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So we have Supernatural's Colt, with Alucard, and a prologue so short I'm not sure why it was released. K.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes