RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

nsfw2323

Feb 13, 2023
Sorry for the wait. I’ve already uploaded the translation file in another thread. If you’ve checked it out, you may have noticed the formatting is a bit messy. It's playable as is but it doesn’t look that great, which bothered me. I’ll try to speed things up and get it done by the weekend. I also bought the game, so It'll be the latest version.
Link? because
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Link? because
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

I guess it's this one but its kinda...weird. Why he would post it on a thread that is not the mentioned game wich already have one? And the link that i have never see before. Nothing personal Don but its weird.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022

I guess it's this one but its kinda...weird. Why he would post it on a thread that is not the mentioned game wich already have one? And the link that i have never see before. Nothing personal Don but its weird.
I wasn't aware of this thread until someone mentioned it there. Although the translation file is complete, it remains in its original, somewhat messy state after the gpt translation. I've uploaded it there as it was requested.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I wasn't aware of this thread until someone mentioned it there. Although the translation file is complete, it remains in its original, somewhat messy state after the gpt translation. I've uploaded it there as it was requested.
Is there any way we can help you out right now?

Reactions: DonOps

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Is there any way we can help you out right now?
Thanks for the offer, but I'm just fixing up the formatting to make it look better. If anyone's interested, they can do the same with the trans file I uploaded. It’s not difficult, just a bit annoying. Just be sure not to edit the js files inside translator++, since they need to be worked on separately, like in vs code. T++ isn't quite ready to handle those properly yet, sadly.

Ps: I'm not sure if this has already bin shared but you'll need the latest version of the game for it. I've uploaded it here :

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Laxzn and Jhul

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Game is pretty fun! Megrim clearly put a lot of effort into this. Most animations have lots of variation, there's a LOT of scenes and the progression is fun. I thought the lust thing would be grindy but it starts growing pretty fast once you're in the mid/late game.

Also, Shannon is the worst choice for marriage. Her scenes are great but who tf would marry a prostitute that has as a priority for her future husband him being "the strongest man". She'll leave if you lose even one fight at the arena, Bokos. She's for the streets :HideThePain:

Laxzn

Sep 5, 2022
Thanks for the offer, but I'm just fixing up the formatting to make it look better. If anyone's interested, they can do the same with the trans file I uploaded. It’s not difficult, just a bit annoying. Just be sure not to edit the js files inside translator++, since they need to be worked on separately, like in vs code. T++ isn't quite ready to handle those properly yet, sadly.

Ps: I'm not sure if this has already bin shared but you'll need the latest version of the game for it. I've uploaded it here :
Hello, I just downloaded the file and the game it's in japanese, did i do something wrong? And thank you very much in advance;

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Damn! this game is amazing, can't believe how much staff there is on this. One of the best hentai games out there for sure. Finished it yesterday and managing to begin a new game+ but saw that there is a newer version out there with added content. If anyone can share it much appreciated.

Azulaisbae

Oct 1, 2019

Do you by any chance have the trans file for the latest version of the game? Even when i changed some stuff the old trans file is not compatible with the newer patch. (i dont wanna rush your work i just wanna try changing some stuff with the translation)