Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
They are compatible, you just have to convert them first, (userdata/convert/chara/female or male)
Mate, imma kiss you on da forehead.
Edit: Ok, so, I did that, they were converted by the game, yet I cannot find them ingame. I even tried to copy the completed converts from the "completed" folder into the correct char folders. But it aint working T_T
The game said to save them again in char maker, but thats the thing, I cant find them there. They are not being loaded..

Edit2: another thing, is there a Futa option or is it straight up Male/Female only? Havent seen anything in the char editor related to that.
Edit3: Now, no idea what happened, I repeated all steps 4 or 5 times. Now it worked. My images are being loaded.

Last edited:

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
Mate, imma kiss you on da forehead.
Edit: Ok, so, I did that, they were converted by the game, yet I cannot find them ingame. I even tried to copy the completed converts from the "completed" folder into the correct char folders. But it aint working T_T
The game said to save them again in char maker, but thats the thing, I cant find them there. They are not being loaded..
Edit2: another thing, is there a Futa option or is it straight up Male/Female only? Havent seen anything in the char editor related to that.
Try opening the card in the editor and saving it. It should work that way.

Reactions: Loocy

Reaper791

Feb 24, 2019
May I ask what that HF Patch is? Im using BetterRepack. Is that included? Whatever it is
  • BepInEx.SplashScreen_BepInEx6 v2.2.1.1 (A loading screen on game startup with information about patchers and plugins being currently loaded)
  • SVS_Subtitles v0.0.2.0 (Adds subtitles to H Scenes. Japanese subtitles are also available)
  • SVS_SliderUnlock v1.0.0.1 (Unlocks ranges of most character maker sliders)
  • Web Request Blocker v1.1.2 (Fixes the game requiring internet connection to start)
  • SVS_Hair v0.0.1 (Make hair partially transparent over the eyes)
  • FixationalEyeMovement v1.0.2 (Make character's eyes in H scenes move randomly)
  • DisplayofThumbnails v0.1.0.2 (Enlarges some lists in character maker)
  • Cheat Tools v3.3.2 (Trainer, press F12 to open, it's in the bottom left corner)
Mods updated
  • SVS-Translations up to 2024-09-19
  • BepInEx v6.0.0.0-dev+abf1ff5 (be.720)
  • Runtime Unity Editor v5.4.1 -> v5.4.2 (Debugging tool for applications made with Unity3D game engine (IL2CPP runtime))
I install it in BetterRepack and finally get my subs in H mod. Plus other mods if you don't have them, like cheat tools or better translate

Reactions: Loocy

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
3rd Person Mod:
Credits to Junh2x for making it. The installation is in English, just scroll down some. His first version was a test without WASD. It was good, but needed a little bit more work. His latest version now has WASD movement. Keep in mind though, you will most likely have to get out of 3rd Person to move to a new location, and once you get there, you can go back to it. During his test version, sometimes I didn't have to back out of 3rd person to go to a new area, but sometimes I did. Latest version now has WASD, so you might have to always back out of 3rd person to go to a new area. I have yet to try the WASD version yet. Last thing I wanna say is: When I was using the test version, the camera would mess up on the Map Expansion Area. Only way to fix it was by going back to a vanilla area. I think it's a minor problem that could be fixed easy, and it might've already been fixed in the latest ver, but if not, just giving you guys a head up. Anyway, great mod by Junh2x.

Edited: His WASD version might not be translated on the site. I can't remember, but if you can't read it, just use google translate or something. It's only a few words.

Reactions: Ailys

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
idk if it's a leak but this game really take a lot of ram usage
around 15gb for me
ryzen5 5600H only with Vega 7
(i forgot to test the fps haha)
1080p is unplayable

kazetsura

Apr 12, 2018
if you're using STN repack R1, you might want to dl 1.1 hf patch and reapply it onto the r1 repack as it uses the 1.0 version of hf patch

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
around 15gb for me
1080p is unplayable
Probably leaks. Japanese programmers are notoriously clueless when it comes to coding and optimizing for PC platforms.

Unless they come from one of the only three Japanese game companies that take PC seriously (I.E. Square Enix, Capcom, Idea Factory/Compile Heart), Japanese PC games always require 3-5x the hardware they should reasonably need, are unoptimized as fuck, and full of bugs/leaks.

Its part of why RPG Maker and its contemporary engines are so popular among them. Not just for the myriad of other "Its easy/cheap" reasons, but they don't have to do optimizations. And Japanese PC devs are actively allergic to optimizing their code.

EDIT: Just adding this as an example because its always made me laugh. I can't count how many times I've been playing the most rudimentary Visual Novel and its eating up like 13-16GB of RAM.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 991207z and Azwzrd

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Probably leaks. Japanese programmers are notoriously clueless when it comes to coding and optimizing for PC platforms.

Unless they come from one of the only three Japanese game companies that take PC seriously (I.E. Square Enix, Capcom, Idea Factory/Compile Heart), Japanese PC games always require 3-5x the hardware they should reasonably need, are unoptimized as fuck, and full of bugs/leaks.

Its part of why RPG Maker and its contemporary engines are so popular among them. Not just for the myriad of other "Its easy/cheap" reasons, but they don't have to do optimizations. And Japanese PC devs are actively allergic to optimizing their code.
>Idea Factory & Compile Heart
>taking pc seriously
I agree with the rest of the post but not this part. As far as I know they(IF & CH) never update their games(to fix bugs) after they release them on pc, their games don't even change at all from beta(meaning they don't fix bugs even from beta, at all) and I am still waiting for latest Neptunia game to be ported to pc(I think it was "Game Maker"). It looks like they just gave up on pc after releasing some games that didn't do well. Seeing IF & CH mentioned along companies such as Square Enix and Capcom feels so weird, especially when talking about taking pc as a platform seriously...

scarlboy

Mar 9, 2020
I was about to mention that Illusion has made VR titles in the past, so possibly.

However, this is ILLGAMES. And it sounds like the cause of Illusion splitting into three companies was a matter of financial disputes between their three teams. Anime-style, photorealism, and VR. ILLGAMES is the anime-style team going solo. The VR people aren't with them.

So, while anything's possible, I wouldn't hold your breath on it.
Whoa. I didn't know this. What are the photorealism and VR companies called?

Haruhizm

Formerly 'duraraz'
Jul 2, 2019
What cause and how to fix? In characreation it works perfectly fine but in game...
upd.
Solved. Just need to delete character from resort and register again.
1726926434800.png 1726926554361.png

Last edited:

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
around 15gb for me
1080p is unplayable
Definitely a Memory Leak, seems like some players have it and some don't.

Me with an i9-12900h and an RTX 3080ti mobile, and whenever I play the Memory starts from 4GB to 5GB and then miraculously it'll eventually end up using upwards of 22 GB by the time I finish a single day.

It seems like starting an interaction with an NPC is what causes the gradual increase in ram, Strike that apparently the ram rises even when your in the exit the game tab (Game went from 9GB to 12GB in pause while I was gone for 10-15 minutes) oh joy, hopefully this gets fixed soon. It gets annoying having to restart the game and everyday, even better because of all the ram being used up the game even takes 3 whole minutes just to close albeit closing it via task manager is a better idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azwzrd
Sep 3, 2019
Whoa. I didn't know this. What are the photorealism and VR companies called?
That's just a rumour. No credible insider info about Illusion soft closure is available. Everything is just speculation or rumour. Illusion is NOT a big company that have completely different and independent teams that one team can branch off completely. Every Illusion games whether it's realistic style or anime style has mostly same animation style and feeling, because they came from the same workflow. It's just the character and environment model that's different. If you're keen observer, you'll notice that they don't even have enough 3D designer and programmer to fill positions on the teams, hence why the perpetual job posting on the Illusion website right until some months leading to their closure. They're also had a "tech" section on their web page that shows their progress on character modelling, shading, animation etc that applied to all of their recent games, regardless of the style.

Maybe some people that's responsible for the realistic style (and VR) games (for ex. modeler, rigger, VR programmer etc) has left the new Illusion (Illgames), but not the whole team that's for sure. Now that Illgames are also recruiting people again I have hope that they will started to develop realistic style games.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Anyone else getting really long load times when using the newest HF patch? It used to take a second at most to move to a new time period but now it's taking upwards of 5 for me regularly and sometimes it even hangs for a few moments(this in particular especially happens a lot when ending the day.).

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes