Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
True art, even of the smut variety, is achievable by hardcore autists like Michelangelo or Nyl.
Hacks and posers will always be outed by the whiff of easy money, as seen with this "studio" and Miro.
I'm pressing S.
I support them , and trust them, but too many cancel projects or put on ice ... samus project ,a pit for cash... then no word for years and then they ask 80 k for a movie, witch we may not recive like many in the past ... no thank you ! ACTIONS BEFORE WORDS ...then the fans will support

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
True art, even of the smut variety, is achievable by hardcore autists like Michelangelo or Nyl.
Hacks and posers will always be outed by the whiff of easy money, as seen with this "studio" and Miro.
I'm pressing S.
Nyl essentially canceled his biggest project, and has been running the bordello series along with daily animation challenges for months. It’s been nice, but the most recent part of Bordello has been dragging, longer than any of his previous ones. He still has a Patreon.

Miro hasn’t produced an animated work since 2018. Still has a Patreon.

FOW was booted off Patreon in 2018. There is no external source of revenue, they only had what they got in their kickstarter to work on for 2 years before early access, then EA sales supplemented that.

Side note it’s real weird to put studio in quotations. They hired a lawyer to deal with blizzard in the past, how many singular artists you know that have ever done that?

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
Nyl essentially canceled his biggest project, and has been running the bordello series along with daily animation challenges for months. It’s been nice, but the most recent part of Bordello has been dragging, longer than any of his previous ones. He still has a Patreon.

Miro hasn’t produced an animated work since 2018. Still has a Patreon.

FOW was booted off Patreon in 2018. There is no external source of revenue, they only had what they got in their kickstarter to work on for 2 years before early access, then EA sales supplemented that.

Side note it’s real weird to put studio in quotations. They hired a lawyer to deal with blizzard in the past, how many singular artists you know that have ever done that?
hey fan boy ! what can you say about all those projects they didnt't delivered but took the money for ? First you said the are no w.i.ps of those projects until I prove it to you they are ...They have been gone for years, working on the game, and now they ask 80 k for a movie without showing a small video or something, only a trailer... give me a break, they had bad luck with patreon, but also f up with they fans, treat them like dirt

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
hey fan boy ! what can you say about all those projects they didnt't delivered but took the money for ? First you said the are no w.i.ps of those projects until I prove it to you they are ...They have been gone for years, working on the game, and now they ask 80 k for a movie without showing a small video or something, only a trailer... give me a break, they had bad luck with patreon, but also f up with they fans, treat them like dirt
They didn’t ’take the money for’. You are choosing to give money to support an artist. You aren’t commissioning them, you aren’t a client, you’re a supporter, there’s a difference.

You don’t want to believe, that’s fine. But I’m going off the fact they’ve never outright canceled a project. The scripts are there, the models just have to be moved over to UE4.

It’s great ya dug up wips of projects I didn’t recall. Never mind that that it’s been more than 5 years since they were off Patreon, so even my mind can miss some things. Still you’re hankering them over their asking price when they’re more experienced now, as though you’re asking for the old movies at minimum wage hours. While at the same time ya have folks like Nyl, who despite his quality, is pulling around 30k monthly and hasn’t produced a longer project for several months.

It’s like FOW asked you for 100 bucks for a game and you went, nah I prefer the 50 dollar artist with the 50 dollar season pass for content not coming for a long time.

On another note, their Fansly page has a Tifa wip in it. Which is curious considering they haven’t even gotten the funding for it yet.

Last edited:

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
They didn’t ’take the money for’. You are choosing to give money to support an artist. You aren’t commissioning them, you aren’t a client, you’re a supporter, there’s a difference.

You don’t want to believe, that’s fine. But I’m going off the fact they’ve never outright canceled a project. The scripts are there, the models just have to be moved over to UE4.

It’s great ya dug up wips of projects I didn’t recall. Never mind that that it’s been more than 5 years since they were off Patreon, so even my mind can miss some things. Still you’re hankering them over their asking price when they’re more experienced now, as though you’re asking for the old movies at minimum wage hours. While at the same time ya have folks like Nyl, who despite his quality, is pulling around 30k monthly and hasn’t produced a longer project for several months.

It’s like FOW asked you for 100 bucks for a game and you went, nah I prefer the 50 dollar artist with the 50 dollar season pass for content not coming for a long time.

On an another note, their Fansly page has a Tifa wip in it. Which is curious considering they haven’t even gotten the funding for it yet.
my problem is not that they ask 80k , my problem is that they didn't deliver what they promise, fans support them more and more because they posted wips and trailers with those projects ! If they have more exp. good for them, let see it in a movie, video ,something not just a trailer.That tifa wip is nothing until the movie /video is out ! They also posted old wips with Tina,Honoka,Marie Rose from movies/deleted scenes ! If they are serious they will give us a video/movie and end all the debate ,after that the fans will support them.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I too am skeptical, and a little jaded. They haven't made a movie in like 5 years. They have only put out vanilla 15 second loops featuring original characters that i could not care less about. Now they want 80k PER MOVIE? If they had asked 5 years ago I would've been willing but its been too long and I've not seen them produce a single scrap of interesting content

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I too am skeptical, and a little jaded. They haven't made a movie in like 5 years. They have only put out vanilla 15 second loops featuring original characters that i could not care less about. Now they want 80k PER MOVIE? If they had asked 5 years ago I would've been willing but its been too long and I've not seen them produce a single scrap of interesting content
While that is subjective (there's practically fan clubs for each waifu in the game on discord), you're welcome to your opinion. And while the 80k asking price seems like a lot, remember these films didn't get cranked out in a few weeks, the most productive they got was in 2017, and there were months between each release (March, June, September, and November respectively)

If the 80k was going into the pocket of one person, I can see how that might look egregious, but its a team you're supporting, with bills to pay, food to buy, and roofs to keep over their head so they can produce the work you love.

They were up to 35k monthly before Patreon kicked them off, and if the average wait time between films is roughly 2-4 months, then 80k now doesn't really seem that much when you think about it, and don't just balk at the asking price.

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
While that is subjective (there's practically fan clubs for each waifu in the game on discord), you're welcome to your opinion. And while the 80k asking price seems like a lot, remember these films didn't get cranked out in a few weeks, the most productive they got was in 2017, and there were months between each release (March, June, September, and November respectively)

If the 80k was going into the pocket of one person, I can see how that might look egregious, but its a team you're supporting, with bills to pay, food to buy, and roofs to keep over their head so they can produce the work you love.

They were up to 35k monthly before Patreon kicked them off, and if the average wait time between films is roughly 2-4 months, then 80k now doesn't really seem that much when you think about it, and don't just balk at the asking price.
hey fan boy why dont you tell about all canceled and put on ice projects and also treat the fans like dirt !!!

Reactions: Cyberious

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018

Again we’ve discussed this ad nauseam. it’s not just 80k. They have 4 different crowdfunding going. Totaling 295k. It’s a horrible business practice. There no point in splitting these fundings when you’re only working on one (the Tifa one) and that’s being generous since we barely have seen anything for that (so far).
The skepticism is warranted. They are obviously still focused on Subverse. So them casting multiple projects seems like more of them seeing if they can get that much rather than it being what they need.
Doesn’t help that they don’t advertise they are indeed putting some work into making whatever video they are working on (if they really are)
We’ll see if this just ends being just hot air or not. I’m sure they’ll release atleast one film but when is a crap shoot. Because if it was based on their throne crowdfunding, at the rate they are going it won’t be anytime soon (70+ years to get 295k they are seeking for 4 videos)

Last edited:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Again we’ve discussed this ad nauseam. it’s not just 80k. They have 4 different crowdfunding going. Totaling 295k. It’s a horrible business practice. There no point in splitting these fundings when you’re only working on one (the Tifa one) and that’s being generous since we barely have seen anything for that (so far).
The skepticism is warranted. They are obviously still focused on Subverse. So them casting multiple projects seems like more of them seeing if they can get that much rather than it being what they need.
Doesn’t help that they don’t advertise they are indeed putting some work into making whatever video they are working on (if they really are)
We’ll see if this just ends being just hot air or not. I’m sure they’ll release atleast one film but when is a crap shoot. Because if it was based on their throne crowdfunding, at the rate they are going it won’t be anytime soon (70+ years to get 295k they are seeking for 4 videos)
If it was just one, I’m sure there’d be complaints about ‘why isn’t it ___’. They showed multiple women in the anniversary video and put up options. So you can fund precisely what you want to see made. Don’t see how that’s such a wild idea. Even I haven’t put any towards them yet, because I’d prefer Karlach over Shadowheart, Tifa is waaay overused animation-wise, and I’d kinda like to see them make classic Lara instead of continuing with the newer versions. If say Ada was up for funding, I’d absolutely get on board.

• Haha
Reactions: fustei666

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
So you can fund precisely what you want to see made. Don’t see how that’s such a wild idea.
Each crowdfunding project is less than 1% of their desired goal. It’s been 6 months tease since they initially teased they were gonna make videos again and we’ve received crumbs at best for one of the four videos.
Even I haven’t put any towards them yet
‍This conversation is over then. Because you’re in the same boat as the rest of us. But, just refuting for the sake of engagement.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Each crowdfunding project is less than 1% of their desired goal. It’s been 6 months tease since they initially teased they were gonna make videos again and we’ve received crumbs at best for one of the four videos.

‍This conversation is over then. Because you’re in the same boat as the rest of us. But, just refuting for the sake of engagement.
Obviously they're focused on finishing the game. The sooner they finish the animations needed for the game, they can then shift over. The game design folk and the animators aren't the same people.

Also the crowdfunding is relatively low because unlike their Kickstarter, they can't freely promote their links. Youtube hates it, as does Twitter, which buries links with algorithms, something adult content makers have been dealing with for years now.

Last edited:

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
If it was just one, I’m sure there’d be complaints about ‘why isn’t it ___’. They showed multiple women in the anniversary video and put up options. So you can fund precisely what you want to see made. Don’t see how that’s such a wild idea. Even I haven’t put any towards them yet, because I’d prefer Karlach over Shadowheart, Tifa is waaay overused animation-wise, and I’d kinda like to see them make classic Lara instead of continuing with the newer versions. If say Ada was up for funding, I’d absolutely get on board.
i didnt like any of the animations in the teaser. Kinda looked like the same stuff from 7 years ago just higher res

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
i didnt like any of the animations in the teaser. Kinda looked like the same stuff from 7 years ago just higher res
Well it was a trailer, I'm not expecting Scarlet Nights level of production value from it. its something done on the side of a giant project.

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
except we didn't get Ciri,Triss and Yenn animations( trilogy) ,Honoka and Marie Rose animations ... sad but true ,they can't lure people with empty words ... only proof : a video !!!

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
Well it was a trailer, I'm not expecting Scarlet Nights level of production value from it. its something done on the side of a giant project.
except we didn't get Ciri,Triss and Yenn animations( trilogy) ,Honoka and Marie Rose animations ... sad but true ,they can't lure people with empty words ... only proof : a video !!!
lol kinda feels like ive got the angel and the devil on my shoulders...except idk who is who hahaha

But yes a better teaser wouldve been better. I dont think anyone was expecting anything tbh but maybe something that felt next gen.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
lol kinda feels like ive got the angel and the devil on my shoulders...except idk who is who hahaha

But yes a better teaser wouldve been better. I dont think anyone was expecting anything tbh but maybe something that felt next gen.
Something spicier would run the risk of YouTube removing it :ROFLMAO: the actual movie trailers can only indicate so much. And since the films are crowdfunded, I don’t think they’d ought to tease any partners for the women, since that could change based on supporter opinions.

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
Something spicier would run the risk of YouTube removing it :ROFLMAO: the actual movie trailers can only indicate so much. And since the films are crowdfunded, I don’t think they’d ought to tease any partners for the women, since that could change based on supporter opinions.
what you say is true but come on man months have pass and less than 1% of their desired goal !!! A clean start is a nsfw trailer and updates on the projects not crumbs ,how they do now !!! After past mistakes how can you regain the trust of fans?! Not even you put any towards them yet , your words ! I remember the old days when they posted updates about their movies ,screens even nsfw trailers !!! Right now for what they posted don't deserve 7 $ month no offense !!!I really hope the things will change, but I think this year will pass without any major news from them (I hope not ).Better communication with fans !!! If they get exp. then will be great to show it to fans !!! like in the past with short videos !!! for exemple my fav from new girls made by FOW is Ela :)(Olga Discordia vibe !!! ) Why don't they do shot clips with her (not vanilla stuff ) ?