VN Others Completed Space Live - Advent of the Net Idols [Final] [Circus/MangaGamer]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

senor.mokey

Mar 26, 2018
This is literally the first time I've heard of such
It's where yuri or F/F pairings are implied/suggested but are never established canonically.

As an avid consumer of yuri I can assure you I most certainly have. The question however is, how is the term even remotely relevant here?
With an all girl cast plus the pictures of two of the girls wrassling along with another users comparison to Hyperdimension Neptunia, the absolute pinnacle of yuri-bait, it seemed to be a reasonable appraisal. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
With an all girl cast plus the pictures of two of the girls wrassling along with another users comparison to Hyperdimension Neptunia, the absolute pinnacle of yuri-bait, it seemed to be a reasonable appraisal. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
You're wrong. :cool:

And more to the point apparently painfully unfamiliar with genre tropes.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
This game doesn't particularly imply or suggest any such pairings in the face of it so per definitionem the term is inapplicable.

...and if you think that SS that looks mostly like some kind of swimsuit appeal event interrupted by flaring tempers does, well, let's just say you've apparently never heard of girls wrestling in oil/mud/whatever for titillative purposes.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
On an unrelated note the character bios are , which would be where the Nep comparison comes from. "-- does not like rooms with windows -- indulging in apples" indeed.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote