VN Ren'Py Completed Quantum Suicide [Final Re-Vamped] [Cotton Candy Cyanide]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Colour me surprised, Mega is the only DL link still up. Usually those die inside like a week or two.

Reactions: Neo2Rus

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Based on what I'm reading here the game launched in a broken state and that was originally uploaded here right? Then an updated version came out that had more content and bug fixes, is that the one here now in the op?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Based on what I'm reading here the game launched in a broken state and that was originally uploaded here right? Then an updated version came out that had more content and bug fixes, is that the one here now in the op?
It's been a long while, but I don't think this thread has an updated version. You are right that the game was released in a broken state. Still playable, but some content was hardlocked behind bugs. By the way, here's a fun fact: I played this game on steam during the first and maybe second weeks of release. Every time the developer updated the game, there seemed to be some new bug. For instance, the game would remember scenes I've viewed, but it wouldn't detect read dialogue. You had to manually skip your read dialogue. Every time the game was updated, this happened.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote