VN Ren'Py Pure Harem - Paranormalia [Prologue] [Cyansun]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
well, I like the "will never have"

1726733295748.png

my only hope is that girls wont turn bi for "plawt" and they will remain straight even in the group sex scenes.

Two small suggestions though.
A. the MC's beard and hair may need to be fixed or replaced with a better asset. it looks as if painted on the model in some images and in others it looks quite unatural/fake. perhaps toying with the opasity slider to make it fade out a bit could give the asset a more natural look?
B. The skin texture is a bit unatural especially obvious in a couple of preview images, which brings me to a question.

preview image No9, kind off makes me think that the dev used blender ( her thigh's flesh is "displaced" just as it normaly would if the leg rested on another object, plus her breast that the MC holds is realistic enough to show the flesh indentation). also as mentioned, the skin looks like the skin I have seen quite a few times in blender evee renderer.

Is that the case?

thank you for the share
best of luck and best of health

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Reactions: phdusa1

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Awesome, finally a new developer that provides a detailed gene section. This will save time for potential fans having to search through the forms, and or wait until answers are posted to their questions...with regards to the types of content that will, and or wont be present in this title.

Thank-you.

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and as well a few minor visual changes that presents a pleasing change that compliments this title. (Improved visibility for us older people... ;) )

• Changed the default clear textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...(which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content).
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image to a dark brick version, (making it easier to view the preference settings).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. To edit press ALT m keys together to bring up the tools search console.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices. Which can offer points and other game related info. (This mod is not a walk through, but it still provide some additional choice info displayed in real-time. But at the time of posting this compilation, there have been no choices with hidden data behind them at the time of the first release. I will update this post with images as more content is released.)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypass the default textbox settings, which forces the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default textbox choice).

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Image displaying a changed custom game menu, as well displaying the included textbox mod settings (with a opacity slider).
screenshot0008.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Adjustment MOD

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and as well a few minor visual changes that presents a pleasing change that compliments this title. (Improved visibility for us older people... ;) )

• Changed the default clear textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...(which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content).
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image to a dark brick version, (making it easier to view the preference settings).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. To edit press ALT m keys together to bring up the tools search console.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices. Which can offer points and other game related info. (This mod is not a walk through, but it still provide some additional choice info displayed in real-time. But at the time of posting this compilation, there have been no choices with hidden data behind them at the time of the first release. I will update this post with images as more content is released.)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypass the default textbox settings, which forces the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default textbox choice).

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Image displaying changed custom game menu, displaying the added textbox mod settings (opacity slider).
View attachment 4050337
This is great work!

Is there any chance you could change your fond colour? Purple on black is just not so easy to read. At least for an old guy like me staring on his phone.

Thx anyway!

extrn

Dec 31, 2020
The harem is a tempting thing if you assume that there's no one around have one.
In some hunter-gatherers tribes every man have as much wives as he able to provide. I don't think anyone have a dream to take place of a one of those half naked bums :)
In this universe almost every man have several wives, because "You'd have an easier time finding a vegetarian vampire [than a man who will be fine having only one wife]".
So the MC (not yet) having a harem is not a big deal.

The other thing that bothers me is "Some dead teenager was found bloodless and the mayor was hampering the investigation. Other teenagers went missing as well."
I really hate it when kids/women got murdered/assaulted :(.
And as far as i can see, the MC is not even capable to stop the vampire who did it.

The romance plot is nice though. I'll probably wait for more updates to decide if I should try this.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Played through it, it is awesome:

1. An actual good looking 3D rendered vagina! Usually 3d rendered vaginas in h-games on this site reuse the same really nasty looking permagaped model that just looks gross. Not here, they look cute, pretty and tight.

2. The MC looks like a real man. I am not talking bodybuilder. Rather he has the body-structure of an adult man, even a nice well groomed beard.

3. The girls are cute.

4. MC is selective about the girls he wants. no interest in whores.

5. Unlike most games where MC is a moron, this MC is intelligent. He made the right choice to go study magic, and became actually good at it!
It boggles my mind that people could actually be dumb enough to choose to be anything OTHER than a wizard in a world where becoming a wizard is an option.

6. Proper polygamy. MC is looking to marry his waifus and make them into actual wives. Forming a proper harem.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Looks really good. However, is the harem going to be forced/the only route? Or would we get to choose/reject the LIs. Id play it either way, just would like to know.:unsure:

Reactions: qaywsx
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes