Unity - Completed - Prison Girl [Final] [MA Game]

1. 1.00 star(s)

F4C430

Version Reviewed: Final

Summary
    Unnecessarily large map, long loading times, unfinished feel.

Note on Dev
    I'm fairly certain that this is the same dev that made Bondage Girl and Explore Girl, just that they changed their dev name. I have no definitive proof, however.

Gameplay
    This game feels like it built on the foundations of Bondage Girl by making a large prison and focusing on the prison life. Every day has a predetermined cycle: get up, wash, work, eat, free time, shower, attempt to escape/collect resources. There are a few variations such as you can see the nurse if your HP aren't 100% and you occassionally meet with the warden. However, you'll be spending most of this in loading screens because aside from the roaming at night, there's almost nothing to do.

There are NPC's to interact with in each area except when you roam around at night. You can talk to them and gift items which is meant to improve the relationship, but for what purpose, i have no idea. I cheated and got the relationship level to 100% but nothing changed. I feel like the dev just never finished the making the game and moved on.

The "best" part of the game is at night when you can leave your cell and roam around the prison. It has elements from Bondage Girl here with the guard AI being exactly the same, but now their field of vision is marked in red. You can find and collect resources (items to trade) and/or try to escape; though i believe you need to acquire keys for escaping, possibly from the broken relationships.

Presentation
    This time, there's no character options for clothing or a different model. You can choose to show/hide the handcuffs and leg restraints, but it has no effect on the gameplay. It also looks like they maxed out the boob slider for the character model which i don't find appealing. She's also always barefoot which i don't like either.

H Content
    It's been a while since i've played it, but i remember a scene with the warden. I believe it was a blowjob but it didn't have any animation to go with it, just saying what happened.

If you get caught while roaming the prison, you get whipped by a dominatrix. You get to choose the position and you do the whipping, but it's pretty boring and has a very basic and unsatisfying animation.

Loading Problem
    There's a loading screen between every activity and it's noticeably long. Aside from your first day when you're figuring things out and when you're roaming around at night, you're likely spending more time in loading screens than playing the game. That alone is discouraging enough to stop playing.

Wasted Potential
    The prison is actually pretty big and the dev could have done a lot with it. However, there's really not much to do. I found some satisfaction in exploring the prison at night without getting caught, but the loading times and lack of things to do during the day otherwise ruin it.

Rating
    1/5 because of the horrible loading times, (in my opinion) worse character model, lacking content, and feeling unfinished.