VN Ren'Py Abandoned Primal Wrath [Demo] [John Lackland]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Guuuuuys look at that review!!! All of the sudden a guy who has registered himself on may 2018 writing all of the sudden a full star review. THIS IS SUSPICIOUS!
My theory Kara2018 is this Kerem Aygün guy or a friend of him or so, but dayuuuuum don't you see it? I know lots of you will say "that does not have to mean anything" then you are blind and haven't got any sherlock holmes genes!
upvoting your own games is gay just like upvoting your own posts on social media or youtube it's completely retarded.

• Angry
Reactions: John Lackland

Kara2018

Mar 1, 2018
Guuuuuys look at that review!!! All of the sudden a guy who has registered himself on may 2018 writing all of the sudden a full star review. THIS IS SUSPICIOUS!
My theory Kara2018 is this Kerem Aygün guy or a friend of him or so, but dayuuuuum don't you see it? I know lots of you will say "that does not have to mean anything" then you are blind and haven't got any sherlock holmes genes!
upvoting your own games is gay just like upvoting your own posts on social media or youtube it's completely retarded.
Sorry to burst youre bubble but i dont know the developer at all and im for sure not the developer if i was i would be proud to say so, you clearly have nothing better to do. i just liked the game so much i gave it that rating one reason being it so different then 99.99% of the other games here the rest is just a copy/reboot/remake of an existing reboot/remake/copy and so on. So you better go visit some conspiracy theorie forums and stop bothering people here. ;)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What the fuck a game like that, without any sexual content, is doing here, in the section adult games ?

I don't want and don't need to fap on zombies that eat people. This is stupid. As if we already didn't have our lot of shit games here on this forum, between my little pony, monsters, furs, gay animals, etc....
You're pretty good at kink shaming. You hit several in the same sentence.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes