Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
A game where you need to make sure NOT to get pregnant?!

Literaly the anti-game for me.

biggdeck

Nov 8, 2021
sorry, how do you save in this game? Also, is the save located in the actual game or in the appdata?

Krisisgod666

Aug 20, 2021
sorry, how do you save in this game? Also, is the save located in the actual game or in the appdata?
Once you enter first area, talk to a priestess and she'll give you a purple thing that lets you save at your house. saves are in "resources" file and near the bottom.

denial__

Aug 1, 2022
i keep getting the 0xc000007b error when i try to run it even tho i installed redistributables (it only happens on my new pc)
can anyone help?

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
how to change the outfits we buy from the shop?
The outfits that unlock new levels are automatically equipped when you enter that level.
The other ones you hold onto as an item (you can only carry one) and you bring it to the correct person in the bath house (new people added by raising your lewd level through jobs and being raped by monsters) - it gets equipped for that encounter (3-4 different positions).

Reactions: Sazah

Slammurai

Feb 26, 2019
I've "Completed" every zone except the Chanting Trail, don't know what I'm missing there

Last edited:

Nyanta1999

May 19, 2024
I've "Completed" every zone except the Chanting Trail, don't know what I'm missing there
There a big fall pit all the way at the left side of Chanting Trail, at there you can do an attack and then jump on it and ride over, the boss is over there

Slammurai

Feb 26, 2019
There a big fall pit all the way at the left side of Chanting Trail, at there you can do an attack and then jump on it and ride over, the boss is over there
Just figured this out. Did it and beat the game but still doesnt say I completed the Trail, weird

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Okay, this looks genuinely interesting. It even has japanese folklore supernatural and some funny scenes. The best part is that it's not a monotonous RPGM, but a Side-Scroller.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes