VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pokémon Academy Life [Demo v1.0.4] [Pokémon Visual]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 18, 2018
New update video on There are links in the description for the newest release, which extends the current content through the remainder of the first week. In the video description, we're told that this is:

A quick glimpse of the new battle system that supports multi battles. Other features of this most recent update are being able to play to the end of Week 1, with multi battles, texting, and free roaming activities! The first route scenes with Leaf, Dawn, Hilda, Sabrina, and Serena are now here, too!
Given that we've had a project takeover causing this to become Pokemon Academy Life Forever and two updates on it in the last month or so, can we get the thread updated and un-abandoned?

Last edited:

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
I hope someone make some kinda Cheat program for this game, hate need to edit save everytime the Pokémon get level up and i so we can break the level cap

Reactions: luisar018
Oct 18, 2018
I hope someone make some kinda Cheat program for this game, hate need to edit save everytime the Pokémon get level up and i so we can break the level cap
Don't even bother. Go play Pokemon Academy Life Forever instead, the remake built on the bones of the original because the old devs abandoned it.

Also, it's an RPG. You're supposed to make choices about what you invest in. If you just cheat, that's boring.

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Don't even bother. Go play Pokemon Academy Life Forever instead, the remake built on the bones of the original because the old devs abandoned it.

Also, it's an RPG. You're supposed to make choices about what you invest in. If you just cheat, that's boring.
Lol my bad i post it here

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes