Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-09-23] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
"(all my videos will now be protected with a unique digital fingerprint ID imprinted by MV)."
I dont think people are gonna be sharing without getting rid of the imprinted ID first
Wow did he actually figure out a way to combat Piracy?
Good on him honestly... sucks for leeches like us though :KEK:
I guess for Videos, it works well, I do know alot of those ManyVids videos are hard to find leaked...
We better hope something like this doesn't make it's way into AVNs :eek:

Reactions: Ivarr_993

cbomb

May 29, 2018
damn the video is very short :(
A little short but remember there wasn't a ton of dialogue or story before the sex started. I thought it was solid. I love his huge boobed models but it was nice to have RELATIVELY smaller boobs in this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luketheman

Luketheman

Jan 12, 2019
A little short but remember there wasn't a ton of dialogue or story before the sex started. I thought it was solid. I love his huge boobed models but it was nice to have RELATIVELY
smaller boobs in this one.
Yeah I Like These smaller size of boobs the most the big balloons are to extreme.

Reactions: cbomb

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Let's hope Nick thinks about converting his work to VR... especially POV series.
That would be cool but I've seen other creators convert their animated works to VR and it usually doesn't come out very well. I know Dezmall use to do it, it wasn't great and he uses blender. Would probably look even worse with scenes created using TK17.

Last edited:
Reactions: skyway71

Redsheep6

Mar 4, 2023
I tried VR with tk17 once. The problem for me was, that you need a pretty high resolution for it to look good in the googles, which wasn't working for me. I want to try again some time, but I'm not sure if tk can support good vr vids

Reactions: cbomb and skyway71
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes