Others Completed Needy Streamer Overload [1.2.1] [WSSPlayground]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
It seems like an anti-piracy. The game is kinda behaving weird. For example I play the game and the girl keeps saying i'm ignoring her DMs, despite my not ignoring her at all. If you get the I love you sequence this will basically break your game. In addition if you keep her relatively happy the game will also randomly just give you the normie ending (where she quits because of stress). Pretty sure the game has some hidden triggers.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Just watched some youtube about this and it seems very interesting. Gonna try it here first before I commit buying in steam. It's not ero game right?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Game has soft anti-piracy that leaves the game in a soft lock state. The steam version doesn't have this same "bug".
Hmm. Interesting. have you tried using steamemu or any of the usual steam cracking methods and see if that removes the problems?

Kamil118

Aug 20, 2017
If there are no nip slips and animal abuse it's not realistic enough.
But there are nip slips. And being e-thot is definitely the easiest way to hit 1m subs. My 4th lewd stream alone gave me 1.6m subs.

I got the game on steam and can confirm that the issues a lot of people seem to have didn't happen to me. The "I love you" ending should show you a popup window saying that "she overdosed on love" which would take you to game over screen after clicking ok.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Normally I tend to avoid the No Sexual Content tag...
But as a degen living inside the rabbit hole, I naturally find this POGGERS.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbobbobhobb

Morth

Apr 18, 2018
Hmm. Interesting. have you tried using steamemu or any of the usual steam cracking methods and see if that removes the problems?
I tried using smartsteamemu and it did get rid of all issues, would be nice if a prepatched was a download option.

5bxqwv0

Sep 20, 2021
I tried using smartsteamemu and it did get rid of all issues, would be nice if a prepatched was a download option.
Did you use the downloaded version here? I tried SmartSteamEmu Reborn and it doesn't work. Would you like to share your configs?

irvin12345

Jun 10, 2018
Beware: this game broken as shit and have most annoying ui and ue.
long messages disappear after 2-3sec. short messages stays for like 20sec, but if i click to skip it - game instantly starts next one and skip it too.
and lots of other problems. Unity... :cry:
completely unplayable for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
wtf, why u always choose *** (SEX)...
She will do that regardless of how you raise her affection. If you keep taking her to hospital or on dates she will like you. If do things with her she will like you. She will overdose on love regardless of the source. I have no clue symbolically what it means... like does she yandere you?

KucingNew

Mar 10, 2019
She will do that regardless of how you raise her affection. If you keep taking her to hospital or on dates she will like you. If do things with her she will like you. She will overdose on love regardless of the source. I have no clue symbolically what it means... like does she yandere you?
u can decrease by made her stress :>
overdose affection will made bad ending and otherwise

PrestoMajesto

Apr 7, 2018
Found a complete (non bugged) version of the game in the depth of the interweb and uploading it on MEGA for yall.
That game is pretty much in the realm of psychological horror, it reminds me heavily of Doki Doki lit club.

Mega
This post will auto-destruct after 24H, I'd like to keep my lurker status.
Thanks for being a real one

Reactions: Chaos Defender
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes