Mar 14, 2020
Some reason I suddenly can't open this game. Haven't played it in like a month. I opened it, loaded a save, and then tried to make it full screen, and that seemed to break it. Now when I open the game I get an error that starts with 'Lua' and then goes into a bunch of symbols. Even after deleting and reinstalling.

satomi_13

Jul 9, 2021
Some reason I suddenly can't open this game. Haven't played it in like a month. I opened it, loaded a save, and then tried to make it full screen, and that seemed to break it. Now when I open the game I get an error that starts with 'Lua' and then goes into a bunch of symbols. Even after deleting and reinstalling.
have u try using locale emulator?

Reactions: F90F91

satomi_13

Jul 9, 2021
Try this for the decryption of ndnl 1:
sdadasljkkjlsdakjldsalp:;l:;;:lewrerw,./sdf./,fsdndnlsdalkm;sadl;sdalk;sadlk;rel;wqrl;sdfglj;sdflk;asflk;asfdlk;ea

If it doesn't work with your game version I can also provide the decrypted and unpacked ns2 Files.
actually how to get decrypt key, and how to use it?
there a game named "Daydream Believer" by Touchable and look like the gamedata extension similiar using ns2, and one of artist is sumisumi

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
actually how to get decrypt key, and how to use it?
there a game named "Daydream Believer" by Touchable and look like the gamedata extension similiar using ns2, and one of artist is sumisumi
tbh I don't remember how I initially found out how the key is stored.
But it's inside the exe file, for NDNL (and Shokusou Tenshi Serika 2) near the string "licensetext".
In vscode it would look like this:
1725813398451.png
If you open it with "Japanese (Shift JIS)" as encoding you could also search for "暗号キーエラー:キーが短すぎます!":
1725814490256.png

For the decryption and extraction you can use a tool like .
Before you extract a file with UniExtract either create a "passwords.txt" or use "Edit -> Password List" and throw the Key into the file.

For the game you mentioned you could also use the tools as described here:

Reactions: F90F91

satomi_13

Jul 9, 2021
tbh I don't remember how I initially found out how the key is stored.
But it's inside the exe file, for NDNL (and Shokusou Tenshi Serika 2) near the string "licensetext".
In vscode it would look like this:
View attachment 4013527
If you open it with "Japanese (Shift JIS)" as encoding you could also search for "暗号キーエラー:キーが短すぎます!":
View attachment 4013583

For the decryption and extraction you can use a tool like .
Before you extract a file with UniExtract either create a "passwords.txt" or use "Edit -> Password List" and throw the Key into the file.

For the game you mentioned you could also use the tools as described here:
thanks, it turns out the tool works, but after extracting it I can't find the character dialog file to translate. is it possible in the .dat file?

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
thanks, it turns out the tool works, but after extracting it I can't find the character dialog file to translate. is it possible in the .dat file?
puh good question usually you should get a folder with some subfolder or .txt files or both
if you got a .dat file after decryption (decrddns2) and extraction (exns2) then there seems to be another step needed for this game
but out of the box I don't have an answer (it's a bit complicated without the game to fiddle around with)

satomi_13

Jul 9, 2021
puh good question usually you should get a folder with some subfolder or .txt files or both
if you got a .dat file after decryption (decrddns2) and extraction (exns2) then there seems to be another step needed for this game
but out of the box I don't have an answer (it's a bit complicated without the game to fiddle around with)
the game have 2 file 00.ns2 and 01.ns2
and no one of them include charcter dialog, only the title scene
outside of them there dat file, but when open it by notepad++ the text is untidy, like the file is encrypt, but im not sure
may be i'll skip this game for now

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
the game have 2 file 00.ns2 and 01.ns2
and no one of them include charcter dialog, only the title scene
outside of them there dat file, but when open it by notepad++ the text is untidy, like the file is encrypt, but im not sure
may be i'll skip this game for now
Well if you could provide the game I could at least look into it.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes