Collection Video MsLewd collection [2023-02-19] [MsLewd]

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Made a Zip that has everything from OP (up to 26.08.2024) and put it into a 1 File-Download.
Keep in mind Pixeldrain slows your download-speed to 1mb/s if you reached your download-limit.
(i recommend getting pro if you download a lot on f95)

ONLY ANIMATIONS....NO PICTURES/NO WIP´s

FolderView:

MainFolder: 24.08.26 -- MsLewd

Subfolders:
-Adventure Time -Big Hero 6 -Darkstalkers -DC -Fortnite -Gold and Glory -Guilty Gear -Hotel Transylvania -Hunter x Hunter
-League of Legends -Life is Strange -Mario -Metroid -My Hero Academia -Nier -Overwatch -Samsung Sam -Star Wars
-Teen Titans -The Last Airbender -The Ring -Other

Sub-Subfolders:
"Character-Name"

The animations are sorted into each Character-Name Folder.

Example: 24.08.26 -- MsLewd -> Adventure Time -> Marceline -> Files

The Sorting is based on my own Full Collection of Animation Authors with a slight change.
Personally i have it like this, example: Adventure Time -> Marceline -> "Mod-Author" -> Files

This should be up forever (no deleting) unless im told to delete it by Pixeldrain or MsLewd him/herself.

There are some new additions that are not in OP.

Unless there is stuff not posted on Patreon it should have everything up to date that came out. (Some Authors use gumroad and equivalent for Exclusives that are not on Patreon, which i have no access to, if MsLewd uses those, there is a chance my Collection is missing these Exclusives.

There are some "Angles" from newer Animations that i did not include (only included the full animation of those)

10.95 GB

Last edited:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
MsLewd since you are somewhat active on f95 which is rare for authors, as mentioned in above post no pictures no wips and some angles of newer stuff not uploaded.
also mentioned if you want me to take it down or delete certain newer things let me know.

Reactions: MsLewd

MsLewd

Sep 15, 2019
MsLewd since you are somewhat active on f95 which is rare for authors, as mentioned in above post no pictures no wips and some angles of newer stuff not uploaded.
also mentioned if you want me to take it down or delete certain newer things let me know.
im gonna DL it and see whats in it, if its what im looking for you wouldnt mind if i put it on my patreon archive would you? theres some stuff ive lost and this would really help!

MsLewd

Sep 15, 2019
patreon is blocken in my country, sooo yeah, its my only way to get ur vids, big fan btw
im working on signing up for other exclusives websites and ill post on there later than sooner i hope that can be an option for the future. if anything i post my animations for everyone to see tagged in lower quality anyway (1080p which isnt bad) - so you'll be able to see my vids at some point patreon wouldnt be your only way.

MsLewd

Sep 15, 2019

oh and idk if i mentioned it before in this thread im semi active here and i dont really mind the leaks, i hope ALL of my supporters/fans get to see the content they love, its just whenever i specifically chose to reward those who reward me (early access and more) i would hate for those benefits to be taken away/nullified from them that isnt fair to them. all i ask is if you are going to post my exclusive stuff wait for me to post the tagged versions publicly first. :ROFLMAO: OH YEAH AND NO 3D MODEL LEAKS LMAO pls <3