Ren'Py Completed LuGame: Lunchtime Games Club! [v1.07] [Urban Meadows]

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It seems that this is the version you can find anywhere else.
Would be nice if the uploader got the latest version that includes a route for KT, ie small glasses girl.

Cherry Bomb

Mar 19, 2018
It seems that this is the version you can find anywhere else.
Would be nice if the uploader got the latest version that includes a route for KT, ie small glasses girl.
If someone gets it to me I'll update but I couldn't find it after an hour of hunting around and I'm not paying for it, lol. I'm as broke as the rest of y'all!

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I actually have the latest version and would love to share it here, but I have no idea how to do that (I'm not very computer savvy). If anybody is willing to show me how, I would gladly share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I actually have the latest version and would love to share it here, but I have no idea how to do that (I'm not very computer savvy). If anybody is willing to show me how, I would gladly share.
You can upload it on a host site like mega which will give a link that you post here.
Is it from steam?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah from steam. So just the folder with the .exe file?
Yes.
But first compress it.
Download and install winrar, after it's done right click the game folder and choose compress file, it should create a winrar file with the game's file in it, open the winrar file and check that the files are there.
If they are then upload it to a file host site.
Mega or workupload are the best ones.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Yes.
But first compress it.
Download and install winrar, after it's done right click the game folder and choose compress file, it should create a winrar file with the game's file in it, open the winrar file and check that the files are there.
If they are then upload it to a file host site.
Mega or workupload are the best ones.
I compressed it using windows and am currently uploading it to workupload