Collection Video Lord Aardvark collection [2023-04-21] [LordAardvark]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pivovarna

May 4, 2024
There is no new Rabbit Hole episode. There isn't even one being considered. He might make a D.va short that might fit his Rabbit Hole thing, but even then, it will be 10 minutes or less. The next big thing is Overbreed, and that won't have D.va in it.
well that sucks its his best work why would he stop it

Mar 5, 2019
Loads of reasons, I guess. Not wanting to get stuck animating a single character. Burn out. Patrons asking for other characters. Having other plans. Lack of inspiration.

GeraldStevens

Jan 24, 2020
There is no new Rabbit Hole episode. There isn't even one being considered. He might make a D.va short that might fit his Rabbit Hole thing, but even then, it will be 10 minutes or less. The next big thing is Overbreed, and that won't have D.va in it.
Has he stated that he would stop the series altogether? I'd understand bun out while working on one character over and over again can be very discouraging, but I was under the assumption that he still had ways to go in terms of story before heading on animation with it

Mar 5, 2019
Has he stated that he would stop the series altogether? I'd understand bun out while working on one character over and over again can be very discouraging, but I was under the assumption that he still had ways to go in terms of story before heading on animation with it
Yeah, that seems like exactly like what I said earlier. There is no current plan for a Rabbit Hole video. If a D.va one does get made, it will be in the 10 minute range. He is currently making a D.va 10 minute short, with Pharah and Symmetra, but it isn't a Rabbit Hole episode. The large project is Overbreed episode 1, and then it's Blue Star episode 4. Of course, that can change, but that is the current slate.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
it sounds like he rather make games than animations. until he gets bored and shelves them too.

Barney_Calhoun

Jun 28, 2024
Slut Squad was supposed to be a game but he just shelved it because "the police having sex with criminals would send the wrong message"
Yeah I didn't understand this like... at all.

Is this guy inherently political? I didn't realize that when I started following him. He doesn't usually post political stuff on Twitter from what I can see.

If I knew his hentai games were meant to "send a message" for some political agenda I never would've supported him in the first place.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
The worst part is that I'm in a creative bind. I have a hard time motivating myself to make small one-off stuff, because I just find it so boring and a waste of time compared to full videos.
wtf? is this reverse psychology?? thats literally the opposite of pretty much everyone else on here. okay, most of them. imagine getting bored from doing something you can finish in 1-2 weeks? as opposed to spending months and months over a year on something that drags out seemingly forever, but enjoying that somehow..

i guess hes still finishing off the pharmettra thing, said it was out for voice work 2 weeks ago, complained its a logistics nightmare cos it involved 6 voices?? YOU chose that many you fucktard :rolleyes:. does this guy like CBT?? cos it sounds like he enjoys torturing himself tbh.

foxhunter69

Dec 19, 2021
Got a link? This is the first I've heard about it.

I found this 47 minute one. I have a 59 minute one in which the last 10 minutes is a blowbang but I'm trying to remember where I got it lol. It does have an ending but obviously there's no sound added past 1 minute, so I believe he just needs to do the audio and full render since the video quality is ass. Hopefully he comes around and finishes it one day.

Also someone made a HMV of it.

Magumo

Jul 29, 2023

I found this 47 minute one. I have a 59 minute one in which the last 10 minutes is a blowbang but I'm trying to remember where I got it lol. It does have an ending but obviously there's no sound added past 1 minute, so I believe he just needs to do the audio and full render since the video quality is ass. Hopefully he comes around and finishes it one day.

Also someone made a HMV of it.
He been said he won't, But like put all the files out for anyone who wants to edit or finish it.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Looking forward a bit more, the plan for after this video is done and released is for me to spend a week or two working on the Frozen video. My goal right now is to get all 50+ minutes of it properly split up and marked for dubbing, and send it off for that monster of a recording task.
Once it's out for dubbing, it's going back in the freezer (fitting, huh?) for a few months.
if he talked about it more recenly, i have no clue, but this was posted back in july, so even when he gets the audio hes not gonna work on it right away? so assuming he hasnt given up on it yet, you would be lucky to see it this year if ever, imo. why the fuck is it so long? i mean i get its a gangbang which is cool but theres only so many holes you can fill and positions to get fucked in.. it could of easily been done in 20 mins and be just fine:rolleyes:

Reactions: Xemnas999

foxhunter69

Dec 19, 2021
if he talked about it more recenly, i have no clue, but this was posted back in july, so even when he gets the audio hes not gonna work on it right away? so assuming he hasnt given up on it yet, you would be lucky to see it this year if ever, imo. why the fuck is it so long? i mean i get its a gangbang which is cool but theres only so many holes you can fill and positions to get fucked in.. it could of easily been done in 20 mins and be just fine:rolleyes:
Agreed, and it would probably be out already if he didn't try to make a Christopher Nolan movie's worth of screentime.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote