5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Daame

May 20, 2022
Very linear unfinished cash grabs where you play the dom which i dont enjoy very little fetish scenes hidden by fucking 10 thousand hours of shitty minigames

I love lezdom sadly this site is weak on it
i mean he has finished his games, the gameplay is decent too. I just am sad for the Mistress vs Slave incident :cry:

Reactions: Ssato243

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah I am in a room with fairies i can talk to, but the character doesn't move. There's nothing to do and no money to buy stuff with. I think I clicked every clickable thing.. It's not clear what the player is supposed to do to actually play the game.

AyrusX

Mar 2, 2021
Yeah I am in a room with fairies i can talk to, but the character doesn't move. There's nothing to do and no money to buy stuff with. I think I clicked every clickable thing.. It's not clear what the player is supposed to do to actually play the game.
there is always a merchant in the business tab,defeat him for 50 gold each time,he can be defeated indefenetly and also gives xp for lvl up

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
First, we don't know if he was a samurai or something, but there isn't any document that states it.
Second, he indeed got a short sword but he was a normal soldier like a comment or servant and the merchant also got the short sword.
Thus there wasn't any black slavery at that time Japan was secluded from the world they traded through China.
even the Dutch and the British had to fight against Japanese soldiers to trade with the country
Fourth Yusuke was only mentioned in a few documents, and they say he was a sword-bearer.
what racist I am stating the facts.
if you have documents that he was a samurai with the title prove me.
t the stipend even marchers and normal soldiers got the stipend and the short swords.
he didn't get the samurai the bushido training even though the document said that didn't learn this
Maybe he got the title but we don't have the document and history in which he described it

Last edited:

Daame

May 20, 2022
we meet again friend, BTW are the elf scenes in game?? it shows content under development,but there r screenshots here.
there are two rivals in the demo as of now, i don't remember if one was an elf, i was too busy playing with one hand

Reactions: AyrusX

Daame

May 20, 2022
Why the FUCK is being some history discussed in this thread? and Why is someone calling the dev a groomer and a homophobe with no base to accuse him on?

Like bro the thread ur on has Lesbian stuff ffs how can the dev be a homophobe?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

AyrusX

Mar 2, 2021
there are two rivals in the demo as of now, i don't remember if one was an elf, i was too busy playing with one hand
Yea 3rd one can be defeated but not trained ig,but her cg was in the screenshots here so was confused

Reactions: Daame

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
Why the FUCK is being some history discussed in this thread? and Why is someone calling the dev a groomer and a homophobe with no base to accuse him on?

Like bro the thread ur on has Lesbian stuff ffs how can the dev be a homophobe?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I am sorry I got the PTSD for this and look on the picture that he made this up

Reactions: Daame
Apr 8, 2020
I feel like its unfair my comment here addressing the yasuke/ubisoft was deleted for being off topic while there are still many posts here addressing the same topic still up, just to give my 2 cents. I leave this comment here so that the other commenters are aware, even though its probably gonna get deleted again.

Reactions: Ssato243

Daame

May 20, 2022
I feel like its unfair my comment here addressing the yasuke/ubisoft was deleted for being off topic while there are still many posts here addressing the same topic still up, just to give my 2 cents. I leave this comment here so that the other commenters are aware, even though its probably gonna get deleted again.
Can you give me context for what is happening in this thread man imso lost?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes