Collection Pinup Incise_soul Collection [2022-03-11] [Incise_soul]

tifa!

Dec 10, 2021

powafl

Aug 25, 2021
For who wants to know why he changed his account.

So, he worked at Square Enix as an artist and he revealed that by himself for some reason.
I don't know why the new account is allowed, but at least, he can no longer work as incise soul.

Apr 18, 2022
Anyone has his latest works?

Some pics are on kemono.

But many pics and animations are not leaked yet.
What a good news! Thanks!
But still no new animations :cry: the ball one was very top lvl :love:
I would like to believe that there will be new animations, the artist is clearly have potential to do of the highest level

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
His patreon and pixiv got nuked :mad:.

He still has:

and created new accounts on

and

The bad news is there's no easy way to get new updates, given importer works just on fanbox and pantreon atm. :rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: WILLbedeleted29

Demonshayde

Nov 21, 2021
anyone know if the kasumi ball animation ever got a fully nude version? i know it got an exposed breast version like the ayane wooden horse animation did (though that animation is quite rare as neither of his patreons on kemono have it, and only sankaku complex seems to have it). for that matter, did the ayane wooden horse animation get a nude version? i wouldn't mind paying to get them if they exist. i know he has a subscribestar that doesn't seem to be linked to kemono, so if they're there, i guess that's where i'll have to go.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
anyone know if the kasumi ball animation ever got a fully nude version? i know it got an exposed breast version like the ayane wooden horse animation did (though that animation is quite rare as neither of his patreons on kemono have it, and only sankaku complex seems to have it). for that matter, did the ayane wooden horse animation get a nude version? i wouldn't mind paying to get them if they exist. i know he has a subscribestar that doesn't seem to be linked to kemono, so if they're there, i guess that's where i'll have to go.
Search the artist list by on of his alternative nicknames: bellmaw. You can ask him on his twitter profile:

1717880585092.png

The most "naked" version I managed to find on his fanbox.

- all his animations on fanbox. This thread would benefit from catch up content drop. :confused:

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Search the artist list by on of his alternative nicknames: bellmaw. You can ask him on his twitter profile:

View attachment 3717854

The most "naked" version I managed to find on his fanbox.

- all his animations on fanbox. This thread would benefit from catch up content drop. :confused:
Darn, I never know he's actually finish Marie Rose videos (not the famous bouncy one). But honesty the price is too high. :cry:

k7539518246k

Jan 31, 2024

Is it possible getting the latest high quality videos update?