Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
"We are a family of five, with three daughters and both parents still alive ... our father is away ... we are a picture-perfect happy family."

A family so perfect that the dad doesn't even count as a member since he has job.
Think the MC is the father -- At least that's what I assumed, from when I tried the raw version.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
is the game fully english translated? or some section only?
Most of what you need is translated. The opening explanation of the game has a lot of untranslated text that's probably from screenshots of the original game used and thus image text instead of game text. However, labels and titles of a number of things are still untranslated. Easy enough to work around with an image translator (e.g. use google translate on your phone camera if on desktop) or just figure out what things are for. But mildly annoying.

From the first minute of the game, I don't understand anything that is happening.....
For real. The opening is like, 20 minutes of convoluted explaining the game mechanics. Then re-explaining them. Short basics are:
- You need to lower the "mind" value (0-100)
- You need to have enough money to pay your debts
- You need to watch out for town morality if you don't want them to get raped/pay for the NTR Guard
- You need to watch out for the suspicions of sub-heroines/hypnotize them
- You have ~53 weeks with 3/actions per week to reach an ending. And should aim to have at least one character fully hypnotized (0/100 mind value)

Beyond that, honestly probably better to skip the intro, save when you can start actually playing the game. And just click the app in the lower left, then the ? mark in the top right to scroll through the game manual as needed.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Considering the most important parts of this game are untranslated, namely the buttons that you are supposed to click on to advance the game state it's pretty confusing. You could translate it using google certainly but that doesn't mean it isn't an issue.

Reactions: daedilus

salsarado

May 27, 2017
Most of what you need is translated. The opening explanation of the game has a lot of untranslated text that's probably from screenshots of the original game used and thus image text instead of game text. However, labels and titles of a number of things are still untranslated. Easy enough to work around with an image translator (e.g. use google translate on your phone camera if on desktop) or just figure out what things are for. But mildly annoying.

For real. The opening is like, 20 minutes of convoluted explaining the game mechanics. Then re-explaining them. Short basics are:
- You need to lower the "mind" value (0-100)
- You need to have enough money to pay your debts
- You need to watch out for town morality if you don't want them to get raped/pay for the NTR Guard
- You need to watch out for the suspicions of sub-heroines/hypnotize them
- You have ~53 weeks with 3/actions per week to reach an ending. And should aim to have at least one character fully hypnotized (0/100 mind value)

Beyond that, honestly probably better to skip the intro, save when you can start actually playing the game. And just click the app in the lower left, then the ? mark in the top right to scroll through the game manual as needed.
People, just follow what he said. This game has possibly the worst tutorial out of any game I've ever played. Skipping the tutorial and going trial and error would be preferred over this, holy shit. Seriously, mouse over a button and get a text box that tells you what the button is would be JUST fine for vast majority of them.

And the subscription upgrade system aside, there's literally nothing that unique to need the tutorial for and even that one is just "upgrades last a month" or something like that, I don't know, I was fucking overwhelmed by information and now I have a headache. I don't recommend playing this with while sick, the information overload is real and everything it teaches you is not worth teaching like this.

EDIT: To quote the damn game... "...Phew, I'm tired from hearing so much at once." I'm fucking done. Whoever made this has no appreciation or understanding of game design, just make a damn visual novel if you don't want to bother designing a game. Can you believe this wasn't the end of the tutorial and just the end of the pre-recap recap?

EDIT 2: Never mind, I decided to give it another try, that wasn't the end of the pre-recap recap. That was the end of the pre-second tutorial pre-recap recap. At this point, I want to know if the quality of the game is anywhere in the ballpark of the tutorial, because if so, I think this could be the worst H-game of all time.

Last edited:

Pickleless

Feb 23, 2018
Eyyyyy, DLsite doesn't like my bank, so I was sad to lose the chance to play this artist's games. Thanks for the share~

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
We are a family of five, with three daughters and both parents still alive. We live in a detached house not far from the station, and except for the fact that our father is away working away from home, we are a picture-perfect happy family. That is the Sera family.

Thanks for the upload.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
For me, using the full patch and the bottom option (test a family) MC was the son/brother.

Anyway, the game has a good amount of characters/scenes and even a big number of slutty outfits for all of them.
The problem seems to be with progression.

Heres what I figured out so far:

At home you get
* dialogue options (no heart symbol) that don't cost actions and seem to be just fluff relating to corruption levels
* Sex options (heart symbol). They pass time and differ for the 3 roles you can buy (son - white kanji, stranger - red kanji and dad - blue kanji). Generally sex seems to happen without much of a buildup
Initially they will be just for your immediate family, while eventually side characters will also be available. I think they show up as time passes. About halfway in you get a whole new area for side characters only

In town you get
* Side jobs with a yellow figure for how much money they will give you. Im assuming more money means more heat. The higher paying ones also give interesting results though, like turning the school into a brothel or setting up a sex cult at the mall
* Events to lower rape risk and lower heat. Rape risk is the purple stars at the bottom left, being "lowest" at full 5 stars.
* Making your family members whores (buttons with character icons on the far right. Not worth it except for kink reasons as you get higher paying stuff later on)
All of those cost time

What is available to you depends on the hypno addons you buy at the bottom left. Some of them are discounted at different points in time (red price) and you can turn them off as needed. The price, even for the more expensive ones, is generally neglible though if you use the high risk side jobs and don't mind the heat.

Heat I haven't really figured out yet. Because it doesnt matter much if 3 people are on to you because you can pay off the 100Yen fee with a single high paying side gig 3 times over. If you dont mind to click away some rapey dialogue that is. If you wanna fully avoid that, the game is probably much harder

Also does anyone know how to actually attend the holidays and special occasions marked in the calendar?

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
tried it.. and its super grind.. maybe its just me since i can't fully digest everyrhing even after readin tutorial 3x....

idk wat to do... doin house already has enough event to use AP and then there's jpb to do and also lowers security and in turn ntr guard raise your debt = game over...

idk how to raise morality... probably one of the upgrades but... i can't register every upgrades in my mind...

hypno game from beelze was not this hard atleast you have an idea wats happening to your target whenever you progress hypno

last but not the least why is there a limit money? Max 9999... debt can go up as 3000 + ntr guard reaching 5000-6000... and b4 you know payday has come...

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes