Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ah okay sorry, I thought it didn't make sense to have the intro after the game
Also.... before it backfires.... I also changed the engine from rpgm to html

And sorry aswell for pushing "the fault" of the missing AI tag, I was a bit mad, I hope you can forgive me :censored:
It's the same like the changelog, new stuff always on top. So people don't have to scroll through stuff they maybe seen already. Thats why we add the more up to date or the version thats the most progressed on top of the old one.

Welp AI CG you'll get idiot Zonies either way, if the tag was there or not. It is what it is.

Reactions: Lallapalooza

Antidas

Dec 24, 2017
the presentation is totl very good
i downloaded it by mistake and i'm not even mand. whoever made it should quit while they still have passion and make something worth their skills

• I just jizzed my pants

BobTheBlessed

Jun 1, 2020
The intro seems pretty good.
An option to skip / fastforward or just control textspeed in generall would be good.
But im confused, the art clearly shows an rpg game and a succubus. are the links broken and only the html intro is available? or not released yet?

Lallapalooza

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
The intro seems pretty good.
An option to skip / fastforward or just control textspeed in generall would be good.
But im confused, the art clearly shows an rpg game and a succubus. are the links broken and only the html intro is available? or not released yet?
Oh, the download links for Totl and Hero Demise was reversed. I swapped them back.

Bob69 (I swapped the links to match the titles, I didn't moved the titles. Also can I write "Win/Mac:" instead of "Win:" before the download links? (they work for both OS))

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh, the download links for Totl and Hero Demise was reversed. I swapped them back. Bob69 (I swapped the links to match the titles, I didn't moved the titles. Also can I write "Win/Mac:" instead of "Win:" before the download links? (they work for both OS))
Probably could have happend the first time I edited.
As its HTML I added "All" as it should work on Win, Linux and Mac.

TheWizardMus

Sep 28, 2023
I get stuck in a room with a scarecrow and can't escape? What am I missing?
for the scarecrow fight you need to use the second wind skill to gain focus then you can kill it in one hit. but for a tutorial fight it doesnt tell you why you arent doing damage

Wyper

Nov 10, 2018
This game is utter garbage. What kind of a designer would put so much emphasis on combat in an erotica game? Everything is slow, unintuitive, convo dialogue choices dont change anything, theres no fast movement, no skip, no save feature, i would not recommend anyone waste any time on it just yet.

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I don't understand how to beat the scarecrow. Four turns, he insta kills me and I read my spells and I picked-up two other spells and equipped them. Nothing seems to work.

andch

Oct 7, 2017
I don't understand how to beat the scarecrow. Four turns, he insta kills me and I read my spells and I picked-up two other spells and equipped them. Nothing seems to work.
Easy. First you need to fill the focus then use slash. Second battle on the other hand....

Drossvamp

Apr 26, 2018
I lasted around 20 turns in the second fight, utilizing guard and counter slash on her multi-hits, deep breathing when i can/needed to, and normal slash every other time. I still lost, because in fights that long in any rpg, its incredibly hard to balance due to RNG becoming more prevalent. Its especially prevalent due to the simplicity of the fight. its not well designed. If there is some scripted way to win everytime, im not seeing it, please consider making the fight easier. you can have hard fights in the game, but not so early when fights are so simple early on.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote