Unreal Engine - Completed - Guilty Loving Boxing [v4.3] [Tsufusha]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Abe Bee

First of all, I'd like to address all the "no-sex" whiners. Grow up. This website isn't about showing tits and holes - you can see tits and holes on Steam now. It's about getting off. If this game works for some people - it has all the right to be here. No less right than it would have on Steam.

So what could this game offer to get you off? Well, personally - beating women. Seeing them at least partially naked during that. Being able to land low blows. Being able to see the damage rendered on their textures. If that sounds messed up - well, there are submissives in the comments who like to be dominatrixed and knocked out. Turns out that's what the male characters are for here.

However, the gameplay is pretty poor. And the dirty move options are limited. Still - it's not a bad game to try, especially if you like boxing as it is. Plenty of games offer even less. And, yes, I'll take this game, with at least some gameplay process, over a point and clicker with a tasteless sex scene afterwards. Go wrestle your wife, it'll make you both feel better for the main course. These games are about things that AREN'T strictly speaking legal in real life.

But, of course, if this is the finished game and there's no hope for updates - I can't exactly give it 5 stars. In this state - it's 3 stars max. But it's not bad.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DaDonutGod

Game has been pretty fun imo. You forget about the absence of r.18 scenes when you're trying to coach yourself on how to connect a haymaker on a chick lol. Don't go in expecting the world from the game though, just a fun project to pass time when you're bored.