Sanchiperez

Jan 20, 2021
I can offer a trade for it if anyone has it and is willing to trade. If you want to trade feel free to send me a dm, though I mostly only have fmg stuff

czechball

Jan 14, 2023
tbh, it's the final release (as far as i know from paroosing through their kemono page), shouldn't really matter

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
tbh, it's the final release (as far as i know from paroosing through their kemono page), shouldn't really matter
There's also bugfixes sometimes, which is why it's a good idea to give it a bit as well, but yes 1.0 looks to be the final version. What I said in my posts still applies, talk of finding the person who leaked said game and banning their patreon, so keep that as a heads up.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I was debating supporting them for a month or whatever to try this game, but if they're going to throw tantrums and threaten people like that, I don't think I'm going to bother. An AI RPGM whatever just isn't worth the headache.

Reactions: Sarojin

Assssg

Mar 12, 2019
orachi is just a whiney brat. also i when i found out about ToD it looked like fun (despite being ai) but the fact they locked behind wall. was think of support just to get it but after how they been acting as of late i think not. act like a brat get treated like one