VN - Ren'Py - Completed - First Bite + DLC [v1.0] [First Bite Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sparrow_rose

I really liked it. I can always use more vampires in my life. Especially in video games. Definitely need more gay vampire novels and comics, too. The world is sorely lacking of them, and it makes me sad. This game does not make me sad, though. There's always a chance that a game will be half-assed. I don't feel that's the case with this one. However, that is once you include the DLC. This game would not get such a high rating from me without the DLC. If it's just the base game alone, that's more like a 3.9 maybe? It's not bad at all, just I don't like games that feel too short, you know? The DLC fixes this problem. Could always use more sexy times, but that's more of a me problem, lol. Oh yeah, there IS sexual content. It's not visual, though.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Zorrscha

Would of been GREAT but couldn't suck Ilyas's Nipples which seems like a crime!

Pretty short but wholesome, would of been much better with sexual content and a less mediocre sounding MC but pretty decent all-in-all.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

horsemanuk

Can only describe this as a neatly polished turd.

The 'game' consists of navigating your way through the right 'path' so as not to die and be turned into a vampire. There are three paths that involve been turned by one of three vampires, although there is no real point in replaying the other two.

No sexual content, tons of text and millions of dead ends. looks good but has no real subtance as an 'adult game'